Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Gans Journal Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gan

Gan

Gans Journal Log Empty
PostSubject: Gans Journal Log   Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 am

1/20/2013

Today I went into a strip club in a form that was unacceptable, I learned that we aren't suppose to show ourselves to the world and that, so with that said Luna told me about Kelli and Kelli talked to me about how I could have ended up dead because of what I did so I decided that wasn't such a great idea. So then Kelli told me that the building I was living in was a bad place and she suggested that I move out as soon as possible. Of course I took her advice and moved out that very night and moved into a new apartment in Old Town on the top floor of the Old City Apartments. I suppose it could have been worse,but regardless I accepted it for what it was, I also informed Kelli about my family/pack and told Kelli that they had been murdered though I didn't go into full details which when I think about it I should have told her the full story although Kelli didn't seem to be the type to really listen so I left it at that. I suppose the next time I shift, i will be more careful and do like Kelli said. I wouldn't want any hunters or worse after me.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/afritz2010
Gan

Gan

Gans Journal Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gans Journal Log   Gans Journal Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 am

1/21/2013

So today Lukka came by the new apartment, and I finally talked to him about the murderer and about my family/pack we talked for a while about our relationship and where it may go. Although at this point I am unsure about our relationship, of course when I told Lukka about the murderer he asked me who all knew about our shifting abilites since Lukka knew that I had knowledge about him being a shifter, though I told Lukka that Luna did not see me shift I do suspect she may be catching on to what I am,especially since the fact that Luna brought me to Kelli and later informed me she knew all the alphas in the city, which led me to believe she had caught onto what I am because of my size, which would make sense. Although the only ones to actually to have seen me shift was Lukka and Kelli no one else that I know of knows what I am yet. As I hope to keep it that way, I know my past is dark because of the fact that I have been robbing banks and stealing cars. it's possible that I stole from the wrong people and they came and killed my family/pack to get revenge, but I dunno yet I still need to talk to more people and confirm if what I think is right.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/afritz2010

Gans Journal Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: