Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Weathered Storms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryder Storms

Weathered Storms Empty
PostSubject: Weathered Storms   Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:16 am

*Sits down by the fire in the pub, pulls out her leather bound journal and pens her thoughts*

Arrived in Ravenhurst today. It is dark, cold, and nearly empty. Passed a few strangers on the streets but all seemed too invested in their own little worlds. Although, that is how the world is. Kindness, charity, love...all seem to be ideals of the past. Now it is survival of the fittest. Dog eat dog world.

Maybe I was naive to think I could find my answers here. I'll give it a few days, then be on my way, though I have no idea where that will be. I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to move about with out being molested by looters and grifters.

*She sits her pen down and pulls her mother's worn journal from her bag. Her fingers run over the soft leather. A loud burst of laughter startles her and she shoves everything back into her bag. She leaves the pub and makes way to an abandoned train cart she will call home for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Storms

Weathered Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weathered Storms   Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 am

*Sits down for coffee at Tom's Diner. She pulls out her journal and starts to scribble a few thoughts*

I have come across a bartender on my first night and now a waitress. Neither said much. Polite enough, but not very warm. I spent the day wandering. I ventured into the tunnel, not sure what compelled me, but something kept me from going farther.

The water has receded. I was able to walk around the Old part of town. It is in disarray, not unlike most of Ravenhurst.

Where are all the people??

*She finishes her coffee and tips the waitress. Ryder heads down the street and finds the hotel. No one is at the desk. She finds a chair and claims it as her resting place for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Ryder Storms

Weathered Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weathered Storms   Weathered Storms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Starting to realize that there seems not to be any one around who can offer her insight to her gifts, Ryder gathers supplies and heads south hoping to find the answers she sorely needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weathered Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weathered Storms   Weathered Storms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weathered Storms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: