Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asha Silvershade

Asha Silvershade

Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye   Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 am

March 9, 2013

I had written in many journals during my lifetime. Each one had been tucked away in a secret place so that no one was to know about this secret world in which I have been a part of for more than a hundred years. I bought a fresh one today, the one in which I'm currently writing in. It's leather-bound, too, with my initials etched in the cover on a name plate. It was a bit of a gift to myself after buying Wyatt's wedding present. We're married now, isn't that hard to believe? I know that marriage now seems like that of a waist, but he and I were born during times when it still mattered, leaving us to be old fashioned in this world. I am now Mrs. Katherine Elizabeth Buihe. The only thing I wish that I could experience out of this is having children. My belly getting big, feeling that first little kick...Oh well, I could still dream about it. There's nothing wrong against that, right? Wyatt's a nosferatu. I get real worried about him when he goes off, but I know it's only because he's mustering enough strength to make me happy and be in his human form. God, I love this man. He's been everything to me since my journey to Ravenhurst. Without him being there for me through my horrid spells of deep depression...I would not be here writing this last entry of my life here in Raven City.

Things have been less than exciting around here at the bar lately. Chris has gone off somewhere, God only knows where. It kills me that he and I have butted heads. If only he stayed around long enough for me to get to know him. I just wanted to know more about him. He was always so quiet, and just got so nasty at times that I couldn't talk to him. He was like my big brother...If it weren't for him, I would have never known the truth about my maker, Asha, and what had happened to her. He was there, along with Wyatt through that hard time. It still hurts...but...the pain is very slowly starting to go away.

As I sit here in this now empty office of the upstairs of the theater that had become my home for the past year and a half...I sit here and wander back through all of my experiences with all those I had come in contact with, every word that has been said, every action and every thought...Do I regret some of the things I've said, or some of the actions I've done? Of course I do. But does that mean I wouldn't do it again? If my actions performed here had not been done, I would have not met the love of my eternal life, had gotten a family I've been needing for so many years...I'm still going to need guidance, but I have an eternity for that, right?

Everything's in boxes now. Chris is gone, so I took the liberty of taking everything down and will eventually place them into storage. He should be able to find a note somewhere around here, or see that text from the phone he was so religious to. There's really not that much left for me and Wyatt to do here. He's off in the sewers at the moment stocking up on some food before we make the long journey to a new home. We found one. It's a nice little wooden cabin set up in the mountains somewhere. The location will remained disclosed for our privacy. It's got a library built into it for Wyatt to place all of his books in. I have my own art studio where I can work on anything my heart desired. Wyatt's been encouraging me to get back into my art, which I was more than happy to do. I already have a few pieces to hang up around the cabin when we get there and settled.

Last night I had a dream. I saw my mother. I saw my father. Both were standing in each other's arms wearing the clothes of the time in which we all three lived. Neither looked a day over their age when I last saw them. Both had the biggest smiles on their faces. Father's face was crinkly at the corners of his eyes while he smiled. Mother looked just as beautiful as ever with her flaming red hair, which I had inherited from her. No words were said, but I had ran up and joined their embrace, but then they would pull away from me to reveal the one person I wanted to see more than anything. My maker...my mother. Asha. She looked so beautiful, and thankfully the bullet wound wasn't there. Her flawless face looked upon me, her silver eyes sparkled bright. "Your father and I are so proud of you," my mother would say. "We could have never asked for a more perfect daughter. We miss you so much, Kitten, but we know that that Wyatt boy is going to take good care of you. He's a good boy, Kitten. We love you so much, Katherine..." That's when I had turned to the woman who had become my mother. Her smile was still just as bright. "My Katherine," she had said. "I am so proud of the woman you have become...you are not just a vampire, you are this wonderful girl who has overcame so much in her life...I could have not asked for a better childe. Do not let what anyone else tells you that is negative bring you down...you are so much stronger than that. I know that you and Wyatt are going to do great things...you two are going to change the world. I love you, Katherine..."

I knew that dream meant that everything was going to be okay. I was going to be okay, and I was going to make a difference in this world as long as Wyatt was by my side. No matter what anyone told me, I was going to be okay.

Oh, there seems to be a car outside. Yup! That's Wyatt's car with the tilted windows. I'm going to have to put this journal away for now until we get to the cabin. I had to make sure i took in one last look of the office. An empty office. And though I wanted to cry, I couldn't. There wasn't a time to be sad. It was a time of celebration and new life. It was a time to live this life to the fullest, and I was going to do it with an iron fist.

I am Katherine Elizabeth Buihe, formally known as Katherine Elizabeth Grey.

I am Eternal...

I am...Vampire...and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Back to top Go down

Miss Grey's Journal - A Last Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: