Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge   Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 pm

The scripts posted here are for your OOC reading entertainment, information may not be used in RP unless you were actually part of the scene or have gained this knowledge through RP interactions.

References to the race of players, abilities and interactions are especially sensitive information as many in this sim hide their race even from other supernaturals, and carefully consider the use of abilities and disclosure of race (such as with werewolves going to were-forms) before doing so in the context of the scene. (Ie: who is around at the time) Additionally, they will likely take steps to cover any breach or disclosure through extended rp scenes that may not be listed here.

It is best to consider all players to be human unless specifically proven otherwise in your personal RP scenes.
Back to top Go down
https://ravenhurst-rp.forumotion.com

Just a reminder: These scripts are OOC only knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Role Play Scripts-
Jump to: