Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Default Demon Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

Default Demon Information Empty
PostSubject: Default Demon Information   Default Demon Information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:00 am

The demons that entered earth during the catharsis, slipped in during a blood moon, were the moon seems to bleed red and the stars fail to shine around it.  These demons take on a human host. The mission of all demons is to spread evil and chaos among the humans in an attempt to take control over them.

❃ DEFAULT DEMON ABILITIES & FLAWS
========================================
STRENGTH: Four times that of a peak human ( similar to vampire)
SENSE: Supernaturals that hang toward the evil side such as Vampires and Unseelie or even maligned humans.  In fact, depending on how evil these creatures are, the demons can find themselves drawn to them just to experience those dark moments.
CHANGE:  Every 2 weeks ( roleplay weeks meaning you have to actually be roleplaying) a demon may

DEFAULT FLAWS:
-PAIN AND HUMAN BODIES : Demons do feel the pain of their human host although they can tolerate more then a human, however the human bodies start to deteriorate.
An injury that would break human bones or kill them causes damage to the host form as if they were truly human.

-HEALING: The body will heal as if you were human, so it is important you take care of your human host body. If too much damage is done (enough to kill a human) or the number of severe injuries are noticeable in appearance (you have to keep up the facade) then you run the risk of being forced back to the Corporation for a new body. This means you are down 24 hours in roleplay.

-BLACK EYES: For the majority of the time Demons look human except that their eyes can turn completely black such as when a demon is using his/her ability, using his/her strength or feeding.  Stressful times can cause the eyes to flicker but go back to normal. Other times such as fighting or feeding the eyes will remain black until it is finished

-THE GOOD: Displays of kindness or goodness, depending on how strong the situation is, can actually cause them to feel sick. Being around overly happy things is something they want to avoid. They can certainly fake it, but it is not a pleasant experience.

DEMONS OF HARVESTED SOULS
Created by the worst humans this earth has ever seen,
( Hannibal Lector/Jeffery Dahlmer type)

TRAITS:  greed/hate/sins and crime, charming, fast talker
FLAWS:  OVERCONFIDENT ( you are so awesome in your own mind you cant help letting others know it all the time.)
APPEARANCES:  human on the outside,  has no capabilities to shift while on earth, which is were you are stuck. The demon is capable of shedding the human host once every 2 weeks*  taking on a new host with different traits.

NEEDS: Harvest soul demons, much like the souls that they are made them from, spend their time on Earth feeding off human souls and hate. Their job for the Corporation is to track hate and crime in the world as well to send back souls to the Corporation.

Souls are taken in pieces unless agreed upon in the form of an contract ( see ability)

-Encouraging a person to commit a crime, showing hatred, greed or envy as a result of the Demons coercion gives the demon part of the soul.
-Getting the person to make a deal for something whether it be help or something smaller (For example Cindy has a flat tire.. as a demon you aren't going to simply help, but if she offers to do you a favor in return. It should be thought posted about taking the soul, but doesn't need to be said out loud)

SOUL GATHERING:
In taking piece of soul, the demons become 5 times that of a peak human for 24 hours and helps them heal faster for that  24 hours.
Acts of crime, hate etc that are done in front of this demon but were not caused by him always him to feed just off those traits can increase his strength and healing ability for 6 hours.
If a demon gathers 4 souls, then he/she can either increase the speed at which they change form or the number of contracts in their ability.

ABILITY: MAGIC CONTRACT

OPPOSES: Although drawn to the vampires they do see them as a form of competition for food. It may be done unknowingly but  it gives these demons pleasure if they can steal from a vampire. After they have taken part of the soul from a human (2 times) the vampire's control ( if using mind control) weakens on that human. A human that has lost his/her soul can only be influenced by a vampire, they can no longer be fully controlled.

DEMONS OF NIGHTMARES
Created by dark dreams
TRAITS: despair, presence of death and decay/dark desires/dark emotions.
FLAWS: Amnesia, the stories you tell today won't be the same tomorrow. You cant remember a damn thing.
APPEARANCES:  Human on the outside:  has no capabilities to shift while on earth. The demons is capable of shedding the human host once every 30 days taking on a new host with different traits.
NEEDS: Nightmare demons feed on souls as well as fear itself.  The more fear around them the more of it they absorb. Their job for the Corporation is to track the fear of the world as well as send back souls. The fear helps promote the chaos that the Corporations wants.

Fear is collected in different ways.  
- Emotional fear such as worrying
- Through nightmares
- Influencing a person to panic
- Stalking/causing fear

SOUL GATHERING:
In taking piece of soul, the demons become 5 times that of a peak human for 24 hours and helps them heal faster for that  24 hours.

Acts fear etc that are done in front of this demon but were not caused by him always him to feed just off those traits can increase his strength and healing ability for 6 hours.
If a demon gathers 4 souls, then he/she can either increase the speed at which they change form or the number of contracts in their ability.

ABILITY: Nightmare Walking

OPPOSES: Although drawn to the darkness of an Unseelie Fae they do see them as a form of competition for food. It may be done unknowingly, but it gives these demons pleasure if they can steal from a fae . After they have taken part of the soul from a human ( 2 times) the Fae's control ( if using mind control)  weakens on that human. A human that has lost his/her soul can only be influenced by a Fae, they can no longer be fully controlled.

DEMONS OF LOST HOPES
Created by humans lost dreams/hopes and faith

TRAITS: Sinister/angry/nemesis/
FLAWS: Deranged, you have a permanent severe mental disorder.
APPEARANCES: Human on the outside:  has no capabilities to shift while on earth. The demons is capable of shedding the human host once every 30 days taking on a new host with different traits.
NEEDS: Lost Hope demons feed on souls as well as hopelessness itself.  The stronger the feeling of despair is around them the more of it they absorb. Their job for the Corporation is to track the despair and emotional pain of the world as well as send back souls.

Despair is collected in different ways.
-Encouraging self doubt
-Destroying self worth or image
-Encouraging self destruction
-Causing sadness
-Causing hopelessness

These demons feed of the emotional woes of people. The sadder, the more depressed they are, the stronger the feeding.

SOUL GATHERING:
In taking piece of soul, the demons become  5 times that of a peak human for 24 hours and helps them heal faster for that  24 hours.
Acts despair that are done in front of this demon but were not caused by him always him to feed just off those traits can increase his strength and healing ability for 6 hours.

ABILITY: Loathsome Ability

OPPOSES: Seelie Fae. These demons can't stand good and would prefer to see the world in misery and pain. They may do this by talking about negative things at a party or finding out secrets and exposing them just to watch the people suffer. The Seelie Fae aren't immune the despair that these demons put out there.
Back to top Go down

Default Demon Information
Page 1 of 1