Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Another Monster I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Another Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

Another Monster Empty
PostSubject: Another Monster   Another Monster I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:46 am

[19:04] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Scary Monster: Drifts down the riverbank. Mindless. Lost. Searching. Food. Flesh... Contrived of the foulest of flesh, crafted with a bit of TLC. Like all children, it is curious. Curious and hungry. Leaving the 'nest' where it's brothers and sisters and other crawly things were being made. It creeps along the descending bank, free of the cloud of ever-reaching fog that seems to have stabilized in the woods. Closer towards town than any of the others had dared venture. It /drifts/ there; sways there, near the bridge, pus and mucosa seeping out of the mouth The Maker had gifted it, tasting the air.

[19:14] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) To avoid the fog he disced he should lead them into the city to head home Plus it would let him check the priminer of the woods near the city." So Love who does the gear fit you?" he asked softly looking her over as they got to the bridge crossing the river stopping dead in his tracks blinking alot."Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me." he looked up at the sky" FUCK YOU MOON GODDESS FUCK YOU!." he looked at the thing at the other end of the bridge going into a low crouch. It was far to close to the city he needed to get it deeper into the woods then deal with it to keep people from seeing it

[19:17] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) smiles up at her mate her arm around his waist chuckling " Very well though I dont think it will take you long to get me out of i..." her words cut short and she tenses eyes glueing to the thing in front of her , she moves crouching much as her mate had blocking the bridge with there bodys she hisses to her mate " Its to close the bars right behind us all those people Zaap " she would reach behind her and grip her mic slowly trying to bring it to her mouth
[19:18] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Just wants to give hugs and kisses. The eyeless face turns at the sounds of approach. Something like a high pitched scream emits from it's throat, expelling a spray of mucus towards the fleshy ones. It was dinner time. The...thing...whatever it is, lifts it's arms to extend the claws The Maker had given it, rushing towards the nearest. It had no boundries or common sense. It wanted a snack and that snack was crouching.

[19:26] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) that sound had him ducking a little more looking behind him. Looking for people fore he looked back seeing it coming at them." Fuck." he growled and pushed off hard running right for the thing. His hope was it drive his shoulder into what might be the things ribs and wrap his arms around it and try to run with the thing back into the woods to keep it away form the town. Plus deeper into the woods he could shift to deal with this thing, And he knew those fucking claws were gonna hurt like a bitch

[19:28] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) dives to the left as Zap lunches himself , wright now she could not worry about him , the town came first they all knew that , she would yank her mic to her mouth calling into it " Ranger two Ranger two Grizzly attack off the Raven Bar bridge do you copy over ?" praying they had not turned off there radio's to have drunken sexy time

[19:33] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Fuck yeah those claws hurt like a bitch. It dug the claws into the man's back as he charged it, that same terrifying scream emitting from it's throat. The gaping maw of the mouth shivered and trembled, twisting about in what was it's face. The neck contorts to the side and it sinks those sharp, festering teeth into Zaapiel's shoulder for a bite.

[19:43] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) runs a few feet with the thing in his arms but those claws and teeth in his flesh had him stumbling a few feet and falling on top the thing." You god damn fucking monster Peace of shit your in MY woods. Trying to eat MY FAMILY." his body started to shake and grow in size even with his flesh in that things mouth." I HOPE OVER MAKES YOU IS WATCHING THIS WILL BE WHAT I DO TO THEM!" now he just pushed that shift skin starting to split and fall form his body close spiting open the belts on his waste snapping off falling to the ground around him and this monster. NO doubt taking quite the beating from the thing as he shifted which he would dearly pay for latte. His cry of pain turning into rough growls that alpha blood in him in full swing as his body shifted far faster then a normal wolfs until his form laid over this thing jumping up over it trying to reach down grab a hold of one of its arms and just fucking throw it as hard as he could deeper into the woods

[19:48] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) was rushing after Zaap and the thing staying back as her mate changed , he had no back up she was usless , she talks into the mic in a paniced voice " Ranger two Ranger two we have a BIG fucken grizzly off the Bar road bridge VERY fucken close to the town !" they may even hear the sounds of Zaap's scream and then Dani as she curses and would yanks off her belt her body starting to render and shift , her skin spliting as she begins to change not into war form but into wolf itself
[19:48] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Feels the flesh give under it's teeth - and it yanks it's head back, retrieving a big chunk out of the shoulder. It chews and chews, ingesting the flesh of the now beast. As the wolf throws it, the claws dig deeper into the skin. Festering wounds tainted with disease. Fog. They do not heal like a normal would would. Despite all these things, the monster goes sailing through the air.

[19:54] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) takes a moment as the thing sails away the deep bleeding marks in his back hurt even like this that coudlnt be good. Shaking his head a little before he dropped onto all fours as his mate started to shift and just bolted after the thing much like a dog may a toy its master just tossed. When he got closer to the thing he would jump up a little and aim to land on the thing with his front claws. He he did land on the thing he would just start slashing away at the thing if he could land any hits trying rip it to bits

[19:58] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) falls forward onto her hands and knee's her clothing spliting much like her skin falling away as she crys out in the pain of it , she shakes herself free of the bits of human debrey and is running , where ever her mate may land on the beast she would turn on it from another direction her sharp canines would try and dig deep into putrid flesh and she would vigeriously shake her head snarling madly

[20:00] Kurt Reinhart Folows the streams of shades pouring out of the hills, running in terror at the horror of evil there. As he approaches, Kurt finds his stomach entering his throat, and looking up at the sight of three creatures… only one of them remotely close to normal, he finds himself reaching for the rifle on his back. Tugging the gas mask down on his face, he advanced, keeping the rifle up and sighting the melee happening. “God Damnit!” he said, looking for an open shot on the creature that was obviously aberrant… he would deal with the wolves after… if he survived.

[20:02] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Gives a loud scream, a hiss, a wail...of something unnatural as the alpha wolf lands on it. If it registers pain, it doesn't show. The vertical maw snaps towards the wolf, wanting another taste of it' flesh. Previous bits - and shreds of the blue jacket linger there in the jagged, putrid teeth. As crafted flesh rents away from the wolf's claws, it reaches up with the long, slender arm to plant the wicked things directly into the wolf's face, seeking eyes. Nose. Mouth. Skull. Whatever. The flesh that is shredded away...becomes tendrils of fog wafting there above it's body. Danea's teeth causes it to scream more. Despite the fact that it's covered in alpha wolf, it tries to mangle towards the smaller wolf for a bite. Chomp. Chomp.
[20:08] Keshiir Draug (lilithareal) entered chat range (19.55 m).
[20:09] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) felt that things teeth sink into his flesh again making him pull back just as one of this claws pass int his mouth spliting the flesh of what would be his cheek all the way up to were his jaw comes together then flicked out and caught his ear tearing a chunck the ear free . making him jump of the thing with a deep Roar both of his claws hands going to his face these werent like normal wounds the hurt and the pain of them clicked in his mind more then normal. Looking back to the thing seeing it going for his mate. He roared hard though it sounded odd do to half his mouth being cut open spraying blood all over the place running up trying to snatching up Danea in one of his massive arms and stomp on one of its arms hopping it had bones he could crush if he manged to stomp on it

[20:12] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) was shaking her head violently her whole body lifting off the ground as the three battle it out , her mind screams there family there home , it was to damn close to everything they cared about she snarls noming into its nasty flesh more only to feel sharp teeth sink into her yelping loudly letting go , she jerks her head trying to bite into the things face , if her teeth managed to get it , it would not last as her small body is jerked away by her mate maybe takeing a chunk with it

[20:12] Kurt Reinhart didn’t know what to do. Fear was in his guts, but the fear flooding form the wolves empowered his bound spirit. Breathing quickly and surely, he stopped, kept his sights down the barrel at the melee and gritted his teeth, surprised that he was not losing his mind. “Poke your head up, you evil prick.” He growled, waiting for the right moment for when the monsters head or torso was clear, and then he would squeeze the trigger, sending a single, high-powered 7.62 NATO round into whatever the fuck it was.

[20:20] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: is only one little monster and so in wake of the attack of all three, it doesn't last long. Between the flesh-shredding of it's torso, the bites, the stomping, and then finally - BAM! - the shot to the head, the fleshy, pussy sac of whatever it is gives one last flailing scream and it never moves again.

[20:21] Rayne Dragomir would be controlled by her instincts and follow Kurt silently, duffle bag stocked with stuff in her left hand.. Her stomach kept clenching as she got closer to the madness.. She ignored it and kept approaching, She stopped when she got close enough to see what was going on.. Her eyes grew wide as she saw first, the huge Lycan like creature, well then... She then let her eyes trail down to the wolf and then the creature that just about made her puke.. She couldnt take her eyes ff it though.. Her Duffelbag fell from her hand with a not so quiet plop.. She flinched as Kurt fired off his gun.. Obviiously not expecting that.. However her eyes watch the ctreature as it stops moving.. She cringes some more as it screams...

[20:23] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) the gun shot makes his head snap around finally seeing people behind him he looks to the monster on the ground slowly setting his mate down he picked up the body of the monster Thinking something would come for it like it did the first monster he dealt with. They would have to Come through him. Though honestly with the wounds that thing gave his body felt like it was on fire. He looked back at the group of people again his lips lifting over his teeth as he growled a soft low town and tried to walk off into the woods with the body of the monster over his shoulder. The saw of his body though showed that he was starting to lose some of that amazing were strength do to blood loss and such
[20:25] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) slumps panting hard already her body was trembling her fur moving as if things crawled just underneath it , the bite had been bad , along her spin and she was shifting back against her will , the cracking of bones has her yelping and in pain and still as her mate moves to leave she to forces herself up on all fours to follow him the bite feastering something very wrong with these wounds

[20:27] Kurt Reinhart let out a long ragged breath as the rifle round tore its head open. But that was not the end of it in his eyes. Immediately, his rifle was trained on the huge werewolf, his arms shaking somewhat as fear coursed circles through his body and back out in the form of power through his bound spirit. “Okayokayokay…” he breathed as he sighted up the pair of wolves. “Easy there big fellah. We are too close to town for this to turn ugly…” he managed to keep his voice remarkably steady even though he was a mix of terrified and empowered. “How about you calm down and we can talk this out?” he added, taking a few steps towards the pair. The rifles underslung tear-gas launcher felt reassuringly heavy. Hopefully he would not need to use it. Seeing the wolf start to move off, he seemed to calm, but he had not gotten any answers yet. Following, he ignored the calls of the dead around him, to the point that he didn’t react to their warnings of Rayne behind him. He was so shaken up that he may not of noti
[20:27] Kurt Reinhart either way. He was going to catch up with the… woman now? Jesus. As he got close, he kept her sighted for now, but seeing her wounded, he slung the weapon and kneeled. “Holy hell… I hope you aren’t a fucking monster.” He sighed and attempted to reach down to help her up and towards the woods.

[20:31] Keℓiah Angeℓis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Is lifted, but like the last body, it does not stay. It shreds away into fog, dissolving into mist, and lingering there, preternatural in it's appearance and hazed just above the ground.
Back to top Go down
SilverBones

SilverBones

Another Monster Empty
PostSubject: Extended Scene (Kurt Perspective!)   Another Monster I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 am

[19:12] Moxxi Mizer (orchidea.xaris) shakes her head a littke. " I don't mean to run. I mean that the ferry will stop, supplies will start to run out, and you will need a means of getting to and back. Trust me, I've seen it. That is why I have a boat of my own rented out. . just on that off chance. I'm not trying to be preachy or tell you what to do, but I've lived through the fog, the everything that followed, you cannot be too prepared. " She wanted to tell those near and dear, lest they fall victim like so many others had. " You can mark me down as Miasma, it's my handle so to speak. " She shifts in her seat some, suddenly become very. . uncomfortable; something is really off on her 'evil radar'; monster? Fog? She didn't know, but a sick feeling washed over her that makes her pale notably, and she has to put the cup of coffee down on his desk to refrain from puking right in it.
[19:15] Rayne Dragomir clicks past the next song and then some screamo song comes on.. Second and Sebring byOf mice and men to be exact.. Rayne bobs her head then flicks the wifi on, searching for free connection.. She checks the times for her laundry and huffs, Moving back to the Laptop she switches the song.. Her Blue and green eyes flash and she feels a creeping down her spine.. Odd.. She looks around her and sees nothing.. Perhaps it is just her imagination?

[19:20] Kurt Reinhart frowned and nodded. “I understand. I’ll make arran--” he stopped as she paled. “What’s wrong?” he asked, then looked to the windows. The spirits of the dead were looking up at the hills, staring through the walls as something was drawing their attention. They looked like the ghostly, carbon scored images of the dead at Hiroshima; they were so still and attentive. “What’s going on?” he asked, looking back to her. If ever there was a reason to believe that Moxxi was more clued in than he originally gave her credit for, it was this. Standing up, he moved to Moxxi’s side, leaning down. “Are you okay? Need something?” he asked, his concern genuine.

[19:33] Moxxi Mizer (orchidea.xaris) holds up a hand to let him know that she is fine, or would be in a moment. Her skin had become cold, riddled with goosebumps and corpse-like in a sense; white enough that the veins can be seen underneath. Taking a few steadying breaths, she looks up at him now at her side and smiles weakly. " I'll be fine. " It is hard to hide the fact you are something more than human at times like these, but if there is a monster lurking about, her being more than human is the least of his worries. " I think something is close. Fog or a manifestation of it. " She couldn't tell where, but all the signals were going off in her head. Climbing, pushing up from her chair, she turns to him with a highly serious look. " Don't let them bite or scratch you, and don't take them lightly. They won't stop, they won't run, they fight until you or they are dead. "

[19:36] Rayne Dragomir sighs, not really in the mood for screamo, she decides on something much softer.. Her finger moves towards the album by Coldplay, clicking it she then scrolls and goes to the song Magic.. Clicking it it plays and replaces the scream.. Her eyes lighten up as the song reminds her of someone.. Maybe a past lover, or a family member? She closes her eyes as a memory floods through her mind.. She smiles and her head bobs softly. Her Dryers ding and she grabs the clothes out of them, stuffing them into the duffle bag, not very orderly but she had other business to attend to! She then took out the wash from the washer, Perhaps a bit early and threw them ino a dryer... She didnt feel lik using magic at the moment soo she would wait.. Pressing the start button her eyes glared daggers at it but.. She listened to the music and it created a calm over her...

[19:40] Kurt Reinhart frowned hard and looked at her. “Then I best help make them dead.” He said seriously and then paused to look at her. “You know… one day perhaps you’ll tell me what your deal is too. Until then, I’m glad I have you on my side.” He said and moved to the back room, punching in the code and not worrying about her seeing it. “Feel free to hide out in here if you need. Guns are in the safe. I’ll text you the code if you need it.” He said and moved in, getting he pants off without caring if she saw, he pulled his gear out of his locker and opened the gun safe, pulling out a whole mess of equipment. It seemed that Kurt had also been preparing himself. Strapping on his gear, he gestured to the sofa. “Sit down... you look like you need a rest.”

[19:46] Moxxi Mizer (orchidea.xaris) doesn't pay much mind to what is going on around her, her focus right now is centering herself as best as possible. Strange, she had never been so shaken by the fog before, not even when it was charged with magic. Something else is strengthening it, but what still eluded her. " Heh, tell you what, if we make it through this whole ordeal, I'll tell you what my deal is. " Of course there is the off chance he would find out sooner than that if monsters rolled into town. Taking a seat where gestured to, she crashes there for the time being, curled up and eyes falling closed while her aura kicked in to wash over her and calm her enough to recover from psychic blow.

[19:48] Keshiir Draug (lilithareal) waited for the dinger but still she felt like something was about to happen.. her stomach twisted in on itself and she kept her gaze out to the outside world.. Being sure to have a good watch.. She decides to take a step outside, fresh air and all.. her gaze moves to the forest then the bar, and she chews on her lip.. Hands covering her belly as she listened to sounds and scents..

[19:49] Kurt Reinhart nodded as he finished up strapping on his gear. “Sounds good. Tell you what, if I live – again – then I will buy you the biggest cup of coffee to go with it.” He added and then took a breath, heading out of the door. “Wish me luck.” He said and then he was gone. The spirits of the dead were flooding away from the bridge... it was that which guided him down the road in a hurry.

[19:55] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) takes a moment as the thing sails away the deep bleeding marks in his back hurt even like this that coudlnt be good. Shaking his head a little before he dropped onto all fours as his mate started to shift and just bolted after the thing much like a dog may a toy its master just tossed. When he got closer to the thing he would jump up a little and aim to land on the thing with his front claws. He he did land on the thing he would just start slashing away at the thing if he could land any hits trying rip it to bits

[19:58] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) falls forward onto her hands and knee's her clothing spliting much like her skin falling away as she crys out in the pain of it , she shakes herself free of the bits of human debrey and is running , where ever her mate may land on the beast she would turn on it from another direction her sharp canines would try and dig deep into putrid flesh and she would vigeriously shake her head snarling madly

[20:00] Kurt Reinhart Folows the streams of shades pouring out of the hills, running in terror at the horror of evil there. As he approaches, Kurt finds his stomach entering his throat, and looking up at the sight of three creatures… only one of them remotely close to normal, he finds himself reaching for the rifle on his back. Tugging the gas mask down on his face, he advanced, keeping the rifle up and sighting the melee happening. “God Damnit!” he said, looking for an open shot on the creature that was obviously aberrant… he would deal with the wolves after… if he survived.

[20:02] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Gives a loud scream, a hiss, a wail...of something unnatural as the alpha wolf lands on it. If it registers pain, it doesn't show. The vertical maw snaps towards the wolf, wanting another taste of it' flesh. Previous bits - and shreds of the blue jacket linger there in the jagged, putrid teeth. As crafted flesh rents away from the wolf's claws, it reaches up with the long, slender arm to plant the wicked things directly into the wolf's face, seeking eyes. Nose. Mouth. Skull. Whatever. The flesh that is shredded away...becomes tendrils of fog wafting there above it's body. Danea's teeth causes it to scream more. Despite the fact that it's covered in alpha wolf, it tries to mangle towards the smaller wolf for a bite. Chomp. Chomp.

[20:09] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) felt that things teeth sink into his flesh again making him pull back just as one of this claws pass int his mouth spliting the flesh of what would be his cheek all the way up to were his jaw comes together then flicked out and caught his ear tearing a chunck the ear free . making him jump of the thing with a deep Roar both of his claws hands going to his face these werent like normal wounds the hurt and the pain of them clicked in his mind more then normal. Looking back to the thing seeing it going for his mate. He roared hard though it sounded odd do to half his mouth being cut open spraying blood all over the place running up trying to snatching up Danea in one of his massive arms and stomp on one of its arms hopping it had bones he could crush if he manged to stomp on it

[20:12] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) was shaking her head violently her whole body lifting off the ground as the three battle it out , her mind screams there family there home , it was to damn close to everything they cared about she snarls noming into its nasty flesh more only to feel sharp teeth sink into her yelping loudly letting go , she jerks her head trying to bite into the things face , if her teeth managed to get it , it would not last as her small body is jerked away by her mate maybe takeing a chunk with it

[20:12] Kurt Reinhart didn’t know what to do. Fear was in his guts, but the fear flooding form the wolves empowered his bound spirit. Breathing quickly and surely, he stopped, kept his sights down the barrel at the melee and gritted his teeth, surprised that he was not losing his mind. “Poke your head up, you evil prick.” He growled, waiting for the right moment for when the monsters head or torso was clear, and then he would squeeze the trigger, sending a single, high-powered 7.62 NATO round into whatever the fuck it was.

[20:20] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: is only one little monster and so in wake of the attack of all three, it doesn't last long. Between the flesh-shredding of it's torso, the bites, the stomping, and then finally - BAM! - the shot to the head, the fleshy, pussy sac of whatever it is gives one last flailing scream and it never moves again.

[20:21] Rayne Dragomir would be controlled by her instincts and follow Kurt silently, duffle bag stocked with stuff in her left hand.. Her stomach kept clenching as she got closer to the madness.. She ignored it and kept approaching, She stopped when she got close enough to see what was going on.. Her eyes grew wide as she saw first, the huge Lycan like creature, well then... She then let her eyes trail down to the wolf and then the creature that just about made her puke.. She couldnt take her eyes ff it though.. Her Duffelbag fell from her hand with a not so quiet plop.. She flinched as Kurt fired off his gun.. Obviiously not expecting that.. However her eyes watch the ctreature as it stops moving.. She cringes some more as it screams...

[20:23] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) the gun shot makes his head snap around finally seeing people behind him he looks to the monster on the ground slowly setting his mate down he picked up the body of the monster Thinking something would come for it like it did the first monster he dealt with. They would have to Come through him. Though honestly with the wounds that thing gave his body felt like it was on fire. He looked back at the group of people again his lips lifting over his teeth as he growled a soft low town and tried to walk off into the woods with the body of the monster over his shoulder. The saw of his body though showed that he was starting to lose some of that amazing were strength do to blood loss and such

[20:25] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) slumps panting hard already her body was trembling her fur moving as if things crawled just underneath it , the bite had been bad , along her spin and she was shifting back against her will , the cracking of bones has her yelping and in pain and still as her mate moves to leave she to forces herself up on all fours to follow him the bite feastering something very wrong with these wounds

[20:27] Kurt Reinhart let out a long ragged breath as the rifle round tore its head open. But that was not the end of it in his eyes. Immediately, his rifle was trained on the huge werewolf, his arms shaking somewhat as fear coursed circles through his body and back out in the form of power through his bound spirit. “Okayokayokay…” he breathed as he sighted up the pair of wolves. “Easy there big fellah. We are too close to town for this to turn ugly…” he managed to keep his voice remarkably steady even though he was a mix of terrified and empowered. “How about you calm down and we can talk this out?” he added, taking a few steps towards the pair. The rifles underslung tear-gas launcher felt reassuringly heavy. Hopefully he would not need to use it. Seeing the wolf start to move off, he seemed to calm, but he had not gotten any answers yet. Following, he ignored the calls of the dead around him, to the point that he didn’t react to their warnings of Rayne behind him. He was so shaken up that he may not of noticed either way. He was going to catch up with the… woman now? Jesus. As he got close, he kept her sighted for now, but seeing her wounded, he slung the weapon and kneeled. “Holy hell… I hope you aren’t a fucking monster.” He sighed and attempted to reach down to help her up and towards the woods.

[20:31] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) As a Creepy Fog Monster: Is lifted, but like the last body, it does not stay. It shreds away into fog, dissolving into mist, and lingering there, preternatural in it's appearance and hazed just above the ground.

[20:32] Rayne Dragomir was unlike most people, she felt more fear for humans then anyone else, probably not a good idea.. Seeing the Lycan shot fear down her spine but not as much as the other thing.. She watched silently, blue and green eyes examining the two now living.. She had seen them in movies, read about them in box, now seeing it true.. Well it facinated her.. She moved closer to the bridge as the Male picked up the dark creature, her stomach unclenching alittle.. Untill the thing turns into fog again.. No wonder twhy they wardned her about the Fog... "Kurt.." she says softly, "Kurt.. You should let them go..." Her eyes locked onto him then the woman.. She moved closer now, but slowly as to not to spook the creatures with sudden movements..

[20:39] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) looks back at kurt speaks to him just as the thing falls into fog in his hands letting out an aggravated growl tho falling to a knee now. The wounds starting to talk hold of him his breath was labored, Those same snapps an and pops from Danea now coming form now furr starting to fall form his body as he shank down very painfuly into a normal sized man falling forward onto his hands and knees now. blood falling form the wound on his face and ear and the deep claw marks down his back. And the huge chunk missing for his shoulder." Ravenhurst game warden.. Nothing to see here." was all he could mange to get out before he just blacked out falling over to his side out cold

[20:41] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) 's furry body slumps to the ground , it splits open smooth soft skin pushing free , the face of a human girl pulling from it , she crawls a few feet before collapsing to the ground panting hard her hand reaching to try and touch her back crying out horsely in agony knowing full well Zaap was far far worse , had he shifted back was he ok , the wound on her back looked like a shark bite , jaged ridges of broken flesh on ither side of her spin , as the man comes to her she hisses out " Just dont fucken shoot me I am on your side " where the fuck was her badge , she lifts her head seeing her mate was down snarling " Zaap !" she trys to shave at the man with the gun " Help him just go help him !!"

[20:45] Kurt Reinhart snapped his head around as a female voice spoke out to him. He paused for a moment, not sure what to do, but the fact the girl was not freaking out gave him reassurance that he wasn’t going to have to deal with a psychopath in two seconds flat. “What the hell are you doing out here, Rayne?” he called out, but seemed to get his crap back in line in his head. “There’s no time for this now. Head back to the bridge and stop people from coming up here if you see them. Someone will have heard that gunshot!” he called out, then looked at to the falling for of Zap as well. “Fuck!” he exclaimed suddenly and then looked to the pair of them. There would be no explaining this… he needed to get them some place out of the way. “Okay. Change of plan.” He said and looked to Rayne. “I am going to do something, but you need to not freak out, okay? There is a cabin over there across the bridge. We are going to take them there and bunker down. You said you were a healer right? Well these guys need it.
[20:45] Kurt Reinhart He added and turned to them. “Sorry about this.” He said and reached up, taking a handful of his face flesh and pulling it off, leaving the visage of death. Slowly his body seemed to warp and slough, flowing with death energy. His body became wrapped in black clothing, assuming a form of the reaper, and with his changed strength, he could fireman’s lift one and carry the other.

[20:50] Rayne Dragomir decided they werent so dangerous as the creature fell to its knees Now not fearing too move quickly, Shee sees the wounds and gasps.. Her blue and green eyes flash.. She moved to the male, oh how she wanted to use her powers to help them but with Kurt there.. she couldnt do it... Too afraid of a human finding out.. She looks down at her skirt and sighs, "Damn..." But they were more important then her skirt really, and she has another.. But before she can get to ripping away she spots Kurt, "I will not leave them.." She grumbles out, stubborn as an ox she was.. Whith Kurts next words she blinked then her eyes grew even wider as he literally tore off his face.. "What the fu-." She couldnt look away, One of these days she was going to pass out with shock, but people needed her and she couldnt just ignore that.. So she would nod, not speaking but she grabbed her duffle bag and began to follow Kurt.. her eyes couldnt leave him, A grim reaper? What where boogiemen real too? She shouldnt be suprised though.. was a witch herself..

[20:57] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) was till fighting to try and stay awake he could here his mate calling for him and he needed to get to his stuff and call for help or .. or something. But then he was lifted up suddenly the pain pulled his eyes open as he yelled out grpping at what he thought was kurting holding him since he could see the women from his spot on kurt he poitns." clothes .. Guns radio." he pointed up back were the bridge was hopeing one of them would go and get there stuff before he just went out again blood running down his face and arms. His skin was even starting to pale a little at the blood lose.

[21:02] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) gives a pained cry as she is bodily lifted trying to see her mate now up over the mans shoulders , she hisses in pain " Watch that hand body " her nakedness growing slick with blood , she feels slightly ill reaching out her hand trying to touch Zaap as his connection is gone " Zaap ....ZAAP?" she begins to panic " Is he ok , is he breathing ZAAP!" she was nearly ready to bite the man " Ravenhurst Rangers Service Skelator check the warden NOW !"

[21:08] Kurt Reinhart speaks, but his voice is like stone grating against flesh, his mouth doesn’t move and his body is cold as ice. “KSPI Officer, Ms. Fleabag.” He retorted. “I’ll check him when the straights aren’t fucking within breathing range.” He said and started towards the house up on the hill. “Chew me out later when you are out of sight.” He said, carrying two people with his supernatural strength.” Looking back over his shoulder, he looked at Rayne with his sickly orange eyes. “Come on. I’m going to need your help.”

[21:09] Rayne Dragomir blinks as Zaapiel says words to her, it took her a moment to process before she would nod and turn around running towards the bridge, she picked up their belongings looked about for a certain type of plant.. She moved to a tree then another as she walked towards the water where the others are. Sighing she would frown... And hurry to follow them, she had candles in her bag but none of a certain plant.. Her blue and green eyes scanned the area still. Still very quiet.. Not making a single peep out of her mouth. However the mention of Skelator made her chuckle a tiny tiny bit.. "He is still alive.. But I will need to tend to you both.." She looked at Kurt, her face paled a little, as his eyes found hers, She doesnt speak but gives a nod and follows...

[21:10] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) came for the gunshot, stays for the chaos. Lets see. How many naked people? One...two... well, that's disappointing. "What's going on?" She crept her way across the bridge on silent steps because, well, that's how she rolls. Having an uncanny knack for just showing up - really, she's just quiet. "Angelis responding." Push the buttom; talk into the radio, "No back up requested. Everything seems clear. Just a drunk fuck shooting beer cans with an air rifle." Clearly, this isn't what happened, but no one at the staiton needs to know this. "Woah, woah..." She says in general. Watching Kurt hike up two adults? Well. He wasn't normal. "Let me help you." She says, joining their party to pick up someone. Danea. Zaap. That is if Kurt forks one over. Whichever, slender and tall white girl has no issues with either.

[21:17] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) would have stuck her tong out at the guy had her back not protest her turning so much , as they move she grunts out in pain " Our cabin its up on the hill you can go there just watch the fog " it was getting way to close to home for her comfort , she reaches for her mate her fngers managing to get some of his hair and she holds it needing that connection

[21:21] Kurt Reinhart looked at Kel, knowing that she was not as she seemed already, so he made no effort to hide his presence. Hell, there was a lot he would probably need to explain after this. Still, keeping two weres out of the limelight was important. “Take the girl, I’ll drab tall, dark and dangly here.” He said that same impossibly terrifying tone almost comical and uncharacteristic in its wording. As they moved up to the hilltop house, he gestured for someone to open the door. “Thanks for the call in,” he said to Kel, moving Zep the door. “…lets get them inside.”

[21:28] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) "No problema," She says. Which sounds a little off with her accent. French. Hefting Danea as gently as she can, "My turn to rescue you, I guess." She gives a 'wolfish' smile as she carries her over the threshold, keeping her as near her partner as she can. "Alright, my dear girl," She sets her down on the chair, figuring the wolf girl can hold her own while seated on something that she hoped was stable. Finally glancing between the the lot of them, "You're going to need backup." She says to Rayne. "If you're a healer then you must be what I think you are," Cue wiggle fingers, she points to Zaap, "Because that's pretty bad. You're going to be dead on the floor." Being privy to the circle, she knew...things. Reaching into her pocket, she yanks out her phone and dials Lexie.

[21:31] Rayne Dragomir would follow behind, her eyes on the two injured, totally ignorimg the red head but not on purpose.. Her focus was else where.. Eyes drift to the ground as she spies a few rocks... And a plant... She pauses and frowns.. Not the right one... "She looks up at Kel and follows... "Tell no one... Any of you..." She frowned then looked back at Kel.. "We need Dattiny.... Its a velvet like plant.. with pink flowers... Whoever youare calling tell them to bring it... I have Candels..." She chewed on her lower lip...

[21:33] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) hisses out in pain as she is set down shoving everything off the table uncaring of the mess so her mate could be layed there on it waiting till he was put down placeing her head to his willing him to open his mind to her , there was so much blood , she looks up at the others her face smeared with it " My belt did someone grab my belt ?" she needed to call Senga and Asmo they should know Zaap was hurt , she trys not to move much the pain intense , she lays her face to her mate again " That one got way to fucken close this time "

[21:34] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) is just limp in kurts arm tottaly junk to ear with them man. It might be a bonding moment for the two if he wasn't out in a far away place. His skin had paled even more his back and arms now pretty much soaked in blood the bleeding from the wounds not seeming to slow down even on its own.. None of his healing had worked evne with his time in were form the still looked super fresh

[21:36] Kurt Reinhart put down Zep, letting him slump a bit, even though he was amazed the man was still alive after the kinds of wounds he had suffered. Since there was no need for strength any more, he reverted back to his normal form, the black essence of death flitting away and his skin reforming over his bones in what was almost like a reverse of paper burning and ashing away. When his face was back, he looked at the two wolves and frowned. “So this is an interesting day.” He said coldly, then rolled his eyes at Rayne. “I think all of us present not to say shit, Rayne.” He said, rubbing his chin. Looking to the female wolf, he frowned and started applying some basic field aid to the male to stop the bleeding. Thankfully his kit had a field dressing kit. “So you are saying that there are more fucking things like that?” he asked, while applying medical superglue on the wounds to seal them quickly. “Someone help me hold these teeth marks together, will you?”

[21:40] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) of course, there's no fucking bars up here. Right to voice mail. Sighing - if it can even be called that. More like a slump in her shoulder. She tries again. Again, nothing. Finally, she just sends a text. Waits. Keeps waiting. Paces. "Dittany?" Whatever the fuck that was. She glances to Kurt as she stands there, admiring his deathly countenance. Vaguely, she was glad to have someone outcreep her for once, though lately, thanks to Tabbie, she looked like a normal, human woman. Again, cell phone reception fails her. "I'm just going to head into town and collect someone. I won't be long." Laying a hand on Danea's shoulder, "Ah, yeah. That mess by the bridge...and your shit. I'll get it for you. No fear." Shifting was messy business. It was also...kind of gross, really. Little else is said, she turns while trying to call Moxxi. When that is futile, she supposes Kei was going to be their only hope for backup. Poor things. "When I get back, you all better be naked. I'll bring the beers." A wink in light of the situation, though truthfully she's glad to get out of here in wake of the smell of open were-wounds, though she had long ago stopped breathing. True to her word, she is fast. Taking her leave in a sudden, blur of motion, leaving the front door swinging back and forth on it's hinges.

[21:43] Rayne Dragomir kneels down and unzipps her Duffle Bag,, She grabs out some candles and a lighter as well as a big fluffy towel.. Using her teeth she toor at the seems and began to tear of smaller chunks.. Her mind no longer here with them.. It was elsewhere.. She stood up handed Danea her belt then placed the Candles on either side of Zaapiels Head.. With the lighter next to one of them.. She then Grabs the towels shreds and moves to the sink, preying to the gods that the water worked, turning it on she gave a sigh of relief.. She got a few of the shreds wet.. She ignored Kurts words, she wasnt used to telling people what she was, especially those not of her kind.. She did flinch at the tone though.. this would take some getting used to.. Her eyes went to the two wolves.. She grabbed the dry and wet towels and walked back over, on the side that Danea was sitting.. She handed her a few of the wet towels. "Slean his wounds." She Takes the lighter and lights it.. Taking the flame to one, and then the other candle.. She looked to the door and preyed again that Keliah was finding another like her to help or she really would end up dead as a dorn knob.. She looked to Kel and nodded before she took a wet towel and gently pressed it to Deas back, slowly and softly cleaning the wound and the area around it..

[21:45] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) just griped her mate willing him to keep breathing and open his mind , she felt , raw , empty without his emotions there with her , she sinks her hand into his hair " Open your eyes baby " she whispers softly barely noticing anyone else , at Kurt's words she would just nod " We have faced off three so far , they keep getting closer , and stronger and there are not enough of us to hold them all back and that fucking fog " she jerks hissing as the towel touches her tender skin , she was not healing Dani could feel it something was wrong yes she was human but even so , she grits her teeth against the pain and pulls her raido from her belt hitting the call button " Dani to Senga , Dani to Senga you there Doc ?"

[21:50] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) didn't even flinch as his wounds were touched a sign of just how out of it he was. Though the wounds were sealed up with he glue the still bled cause his blood was not clotting like it normal would. and since the blood couldn't get out do to the glue it just bled under his skin causing dark buries to start show up around the wounds that were covered. HIs breathing was was very light and shallow

[21:50] Kurt Reinhart flicked his eyes to see Kel disappear off with a flitter of movement and smirking, he looked after he as she disappeared and grinned. “I like that woman.” He said and turned his attention back to the wolves, grabbing a towel to start cleaning up Zep. “Jesus… he’s a mess.” He said with a growl and started wiping him down, letting Rayne do her thing. He didn’t understand any of this, but he knew his medical skill were doing exactly two things; Jack and Shit. “Three? At least I am glad a rifle round popped his noggin. Means I am not going to be totally useless.” He added and paced the room, unable to do anything. Since the woman seemed compus, he frowned and looked at her, serious this time. “You aren’t helping him by working yourself up. Let us deal with him, okay?”

[21:54] Rayne Dragomir hadnt even started the healing, Shw hispered to Danea, "You need to help clean his wounds, the healing will not work properly with wounds unclean.. "She motions to the wet rags near Dani then returns to softly, cleaning the wounds.. "Kurt.. Can you find a bowl please?" She looked at him softly, the fear seeming to have disappeared from her gaze, he needed something to do she could tell, "Two cups, one with water and the other not.. A spoon too.." She then returned to cleaning Daneas wounds.. Once fully cleaned she wrapped a skirt around the womans mid section.. "Keep this tight on you... To stop the blood flow.." She then moved onto helping Zaapiel who was completely out.. She saw the glued area and reached up to her hair, grabbing a chopstick... A chop stick with an extreamly sharp knifed end.. She held it close to the wound that was sealed, the area turning purple.. She made a quick slice at it, hoping to open the wound and let the blood flow out..

[21:57] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) is relived when she hears the voice answer trying to keep her voice calm " Hey Doc we need you at the cabin ...Senga its Zaap and its bad " her voice gives out a little but she manges to force the lump in her throat back , she turns her head to look at Kurt and she looks haunted wide green eyes borrowing into his " I cant feel him in my head , he is always so....he is always there,its so very empty now " the though of her mates death was nearly to much for her and she turns her face to hide it in Zaaps hair and just hold him tightly , as Rayne speaks she nods grabbing the cloth and beging to clean off his blood shakeing her head " he is not healing this is not normal the blood should have stoped right away "

[22:03] Kurt Reinhart listened to the instructions and realized he was out of his depth here. “Bowl, two cups, spoon. Got it.” He said and moved into the house, rummaging around for the items needed. Thankfully this seemed a fairly normal home, be it in the middle of a fog-infested hell hold and populated by wolf-people. He expected like… totems and scratching posts and human sacrifice or something. “Spoons… spoons… spoons.” He said, grabbing what he could to get what she needed.

[22:05] Rayne Dragomir nods to Danea and says, "Good girl.." She grabs a seperate cloth, it is wet, and she begins to clean Zaap.. Working on his shoulder first. She grabs a dry cloth and presses it to his shoulder, hopefully to slow the blood flow.. She would need more then Dittany if she were to give back his blood.. her eyes kept flicking to the door, willing it to open with another witch.. The smoke from the candle gives off a feint Nag Champa smell.. It was ment to calm, but the wax would be needed for the spell to work.. She pressed the Clean Cloth onto the wound then looked to Danea.. "Can you grab one of my Tank tops please?" One hand on his shoulder, the other would go for a wet cloth, a different one and press it too Zaaps ear.

[22:09] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) concentrates on her mate as if by sheer will she could make him live , she continues to clean his wounds as they bleed out the bandage on her back soaked in her own blood , stopping only to do as Rayne asked , there home was warm even cozy , kept clean but ruged , no running water or electricity , they did not need it there was a berrel used for water storage and many oil lamps and the stove for heat and light , she would hold out the tank top is shakeing hands her bright green eyes meeting the girls " Please don't let him die , I will give you anything "

[22:10] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) one thing punched though the fog over his mine. and that was pain not his own pain his mates pain. his blody flexed as he started to wake hands flexing drawing in a deeper breath opening his mouth to make a sound only to have his cheek split right open and pain flud over his body as he came to more. Everything hurt so much. His arms moved to grip at the edge of the table his eyes popping open the only thing he knew right now was his mate was in pain of some kind the normal glow in them was gone it was a dim faded red now and before he could move something was pressed into his shoulder pulling a sharp cry from him next thing he knew his ear was also touched he tried to push him self up to get away form what ever it was. but he had lost to much blood his muscles didn't want to work that hard infact the cramped up when he tried to move which only made him call out more. He could hear his mates voice and he tired to say her name but it just came out a rughed moan haveing his face split open at the lip made forming word hard

[22:12] Kurt Reinhart had found a spoon, but was still searching for cups. “Okay. You have been slacking off enough. Where are they?” he said with a growl, turning to look at the shades of the dead who had followed him curiously. With snapping, inhuman movements, they all pointed to the same cabinet, which, when opened, had bowls and cups in them. “Thanks,” he muttered. Grabbing what he needed, he filled one cup up with water and moved back to the main room. “Where do you want them?” he asked curiously, looking at the work she was doing. “Whatever it is you are doing, do it fast.” He said, seeing the man groaning in pain.

[22:13] Kei Takeda (keitakeda) finds herself at the foyer of the log cabin. Despite the fact that she had ridden on Kel's back most of the way here because there was no way in HELL she was able to travel the woods so fast on her own. Hell, she barely moved and she was still huffing/puffing. "Its getting so bad..." She says to her red-headed compatriot as she knocks on the door of the cabin. Doesn't bother to wait for someone to answer - she marches right on in. "Hello!" Cheerfully. "Oh...." Getting a good look at Zaap is certainly a bit more unsettling than what was described. "Ah." Candles lit, she knew what was going on. "Here." Producing a ziplock of freshly harvested dittany, the common variety, she hoped it was what she was looking for. "Lets get to work.." Glancing around the room, it appeared there was no time to waste. Daneas' pleas were urgent and Kurt insistent. Once Rayne would take the package, Kei would hold her hands outwards and close her eyes. Suddenly, there's a huge pull of energy in this room. What a way to meet strangers, eh?

[22:14] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) remains outside, settling a few plastic-bagged bundles of Danea/Zaap's things by the front door. Too many people in there. Too much blood. She's better served by patrolling the area and keeping watch. Gun drawn and still.

[22:20] Rayne Dragomir paused and looked at Danea.. "I wont let him die.. But that means you must hold out too.. The wounds on your back will need healing too.. This..." she shook her head not saying more. She heard Zaap call out in pain and she paused.. "I am not trying to hurt you.. You need to stay still and focus on your breathing..." She snapped her eyes onto Kurt.. "This will take time.. I still need that flower.. If kel doesnt get here soon with the woman..." Her Blue and green hues snap to Kei, and she sighs with relief, "Thank you.." She takes the bag and opens it, clearly she didnt need the cups or spoons for anything.. Though the water she gives to Danea, "You need to drink this.." She takes a few stems and wraps them together, a few more and wraps them together as well.. She uses a shredded cloth to wrap around the Dittany.. Takeing the lighter she lights the plant, it flames up then embers, smoke fills the room just a tad bit more.. She wafts the smoke around the male and takes in a deep breath.. She wafts the smoke towards Danea then moves the smoke around her own body as if clenseing heself.. She hands the Plant to Kei incase she wishes to do the same.. She places an empty cup on Keis side for the plant to be placed... She would then place her hands palms up and draw on the energy around them, much like Kei was but her lips were moving as if she was saying something, but it was quiet and in latin.

[22:23] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) moves dispite her pain the moment he floods back into her mind , the pain he was feeling was shocking hitting her so hard her knee's buckle but she holds on tightly to him speaking softly in his ear trying to calm him " It's ok I am here I am fine please rest Zaap do not move let the others help you " her small hand had begun to push his hair back from his face speaking softly to him trying to ease his suffering by pushing her feelings into his mind willing herself to be calm , to fight past the pain and keep him calm to she nods to Rayne closing her eyes holding her mate as the strange scent of burning flowers , magic made her nervous but if it worked , she looks to the door praying Senga got there soon the girls no nonesense way of things was calming for Dani , senga was far stronger then she was

[22:27] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) was freaking the fuck out in his mind strange people in what looked to be his home. the smell of that burning flower filling his nose pulls a growl from him. Before his mates voice fills his ears he blinks slowly and blew out a small breath showing he was trying to calm down still unable to speak with his face split open his hand would slowly and shackaly reach for anything of Danea he could reach needing to feel her to know this was real as he just closed his eyes again and let what ever was gonna happen happen praying that it wasn't death that came for him

[22:28] Kurt Reinhart sees that things were better in hand, and seeing Kel outside doing the thing HE should be doing, he gives Rayne a nod and a serious look as she goes about her business, the pull of power making the shades very nervous. “You should come see me about that job.” He said firmly and walked outside, heading after Kel. When he was outside of the house, he unslung his AR again and moved up beside the redhead. “Sooo… Pleasure to meet you.” He said with a slightly frustrated smirk. It had been quite a night.

[22:30] Kei Takeda (keitakeda) stops what she's doing in order to accept the smoldering dittany. Stinks. But, it has it's purpose. Tuning out the rest of those here, she keeps her focus on the energy. Kei's greatest talent is being a battery backup. The surge of power increases in the room as Rayne begins to call her energy, too. She would then, gently, take one of the woman's hands if she allowed it. Rayne would feel twice as powerful. Stronger. Take on the world. "What is mine, take as yours."

[22:32] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) glances at Kurt as he comes to hang out with her. She gives him a sort of smile. Thinned and bland. This? This was all in a days work. Her pale eyes drift over his profile. His countenance. "So. Am I the only corpse around here or what..." Curious about his nature. Regardless, "We should get a drink sometime."

[22:34] Senga O?r?o?b?a?s? Wintersun (senga.recreant) arrives as summoned at a pace that could best be described as a determined wobble - exhausted, hung-over, and thoroughly mindfucked - she'd braved the fog and the hordes of TICKS that seem to dwell within it to make it here in a timely fashion. Her shuffling strides falter and stop as they approach the cabin, eyeballing two figures, evidently armed, in front of Zaap and Dani's door. She cants her head towards Asmund, unsure what she should do. "being shot would make my day perfect." she remarks to him, but bravely takes another step forward, empty hands rising alongside her head so that it's obvious she's not brandishing any weapons, though she has a machete on one hip and a funny-looking tranquilizer gun on the other.

[22:38] Rayne Dragomir places the bundle into the cup and places the cup near Zaaps head.. Taking the womans hand she would feel a flow of energy into her, It almost nocked her over with the force.. She gave the woman a thankful nod before slowly letting go of her hand, she would not take all of the energy but enough to leave them both living when this was over.. She grabed one of the Candles and poured some of the hot wax into her hand.. Setting the candle down quickly she would rub the wax into her flesh all while chanting something about healing in latin, the pull of energy would slow as she pleaced her waxy hands under Zaaps shoulder wound, on just belie on his arm the other on his neck.. There she would begin to chant, the sound was musical and flowy, soft yet ancient..

[22:39] As????? W?????s?? (asmodeus.dragovar) had wanted to bolt off into the fog, and make his way to his siblings cabin as quickly as possible. But he managed to apce himself, if only for Senga's sake and made his way there with her wobbly self. His mind still slightly hazed over from sleep. And his eyes narrowing at the two individuals just outside the entrance of the home. The male in particular..as he seemed to be entirely too decked out to be on a leisurely stroll through the woods. Senga..may have taken the smart approach to it. But Asmo was nothing if not consistent with his impulsiveness. Hand already reaching behind him to hook beneath his shirt, and curl around the grip of his pistol as he slowed to a stop just beside the pale little woman. "Who the fuck might you two be?" He was obviously already on edge.

[22:43] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) grabs his hand in hers holding it tightly , her own head growing fuzzy as the bandages soak threw and blood begins to drip down over her backside and onto the floor she focuses on his mind , the flow of his emotions and makeing sure he felt the flow of hers she whispers softly into his ear " I love you " knowing he could feel that to, The womans voice seamed to echo from far away now , the words unknown to Dani , she could feel a pulse , the hair on the back of her neck standing on end she holds her mate praying softly herself " Goddess please help him " she hears Asmo then , a voice so far away she trys to hollor to him they were friends , were in here , but she could not seam to form the words right anymore

[22:47] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) was just laying there on the table his eyes closed trying to breath thought the pain of his hole body. his mates word soothed im but that only went so far when he felt his body starting to phyicaly heal it self and the wound on he shoulder starting clothes puling another growl from him as his hands grip at the table again. Though he had to be thankful for the help since his body didn't seem to be healing on its own

[22:48] Kurt Reinhart smiled and shrugged to Kel. “Something like that.” He said, the death sight into the realm of shadows showing that her body was dead and still moving. The shades about him looked at her with great interest and envy. “I think this might be a bit much for a quick chat in the woods. How about we talk about it over that drink.” He said with a sideways grin. “You look like you could be good compa---” he pauses as two people arrive, keeping his rifle ready but lowered. He had seen the pair of them around town, so it made sense they would be ‘in the know’. He was going to let Kel do the honors, and he would act as her second if shit was not copasetic, and as the male was reaching for the gun, it was not. Snapping the rifle up at him, he frowned but kept his voice level. “Easy there, big fellah. No one needs this to get ugly.” He said firmly. “You the ones the girl called?” he asked.

[22:48] Kei Takeda (keitakeda) keeps things on the downlow on her side. The only thing she does is draw energy - though that has mostly done. She has so much it if that the air around her seems charged. Faint glimmer here. Flash of light there. Ready to give it over if needed.

[22:51] Keliah Angelis (keliahangelis) was about to say something smarmy. Smartass. Really? She didn't need another fight and Mr. Long Lockes was reaching behind his back. Thankfully, her gun was already drawn. If it came down to that. The radio on her shoulder fades in and out with dispatch and response. It's chatter Keliah has learned to tune out. She does, however, reach for her shield to show it off. Hey. Look. I have a shiny. "Deputy Sheriff Angelis. No weapons, please, unless you want to stand guard around here like the rest of us," A nod of her head towards Kurt. As Kurt lifts the rifle, she stands stoically beside him, pleased with his response. Damn it, why wasn't he on her staff? He was awesome. Equipped to boot. "Creatures from the mist have been present. If you are the ones the girl called, both were injured and being attended to now. It's a bit crowded in there."

[22:55] Rayne Dragomir kept one hand just above his shoulder as she pushed more of the healing power onto him, once that was healed. She would lift her hand towards the Candle, she felt her body take the toll and suddenly her shoulder hurt just a tad. Later on it would hurt more.. She poured more wax into her hand, repeated the process of rubbing it into her skin before she placed her hands onto his face, just barely not very hard and not really touching... She repeated the words in Latin and let her energy flow through her hands into his cheek.

[22:56] Senga O?r?o?b?a?s? Wintersun (senga.recreant) just stands there for a long moment entertaining vivid thoughts about decisively and possibly violently reducing the enormous amounts of testosterone which are continually complicating her life, the corner of her mouth twitching but her expression otherwise remaining impassive. "Yes, Dani called us, and we have shiny hunks of metal as well, and I am familiar with.." her mouth twitches again, "..the tenancy for the fog to make my friends naked and bloodied." she drops her hand to peer into the cabin window and see what the hell is going on, verifying that her friends are more or less intact and being.. chanted over. She sighs, deeply. "More spooky." she mutters.

[23:01] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) lays her head on Zap's shoulder , her hand in his , eyes closed , her skin was pail but she seamed to be ok , she feels Zap's pain easeing and she smiles letting the girls words wash over them almost in a daze now as she lisens , something about the words was timeless

[23:04] As????? W?????s?? (asmodeus.dragovar)'s eyelid began to twitch the moment that rifle was leveled at him. His gaze dropping to it for a moment. Fingers tightening that much more around the grip of the pistol at his back. Though he wouldn't draw it, not yet. "Cute." He'd mutter. Letting his gaze casually drift between the two of them for a monment. Of course noting the badge, but the weapons were more of a topic of concern than that. "I have one too." he'd mutter. Tugging the hem of his shirt up just enough to reveal the badge hanging from his belt, shiny and new. This next part, would likely shock Senga however. And even Zap were he actually..well..able to witness it, and not a bloody, torn up mess. But he swallowed hard, closed his eye, and let his weapon go. Gritting his teeth and muttering..quietly..and anxiously. "I'd appreciate if you would aim that rifle of yours, elsewhere." He didn't seem to care about the fog, or the monsters. He'd actually yet to encounter one himself. Though as Senga spoke up. He would twist his attention to the window nearby, eyes opening..and narrowing at the grimy glass. Trying to peer just inside to see what might be going on. The hand at his side now starting to shake.

[23:05] Kei Takeda (keitakeda) remains as she was, the harvest of energy still around her. The longer she stands there, the more palpable it becomes. Nearly glowing, now. Standing as backup for Rayne, still. It was a big job...healing two people.

[23:10] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) was dumb and missed ryanes post so he moved his shoulder a bit as it head looking up to see his healer his eyes still very dim compared to normal letting out a small breath as hsi face came back together feeling his skin pull tight around his lips again moving them slightly. His throat dry and sore he ran his tongue over the spot that had been torn open." T..th.. thank you." he very softly

[23:14] Kurt Reinhart lowered the rifle slowly, seeing the man calm his tits and moving to a more easy position. “I get the impression that I have been missing out on all the fun.” He said with a small roll of the eyes to Kel, then looked at Captain Throbbing-Testies. “Looks like we all got badges.” He said, tapping the Kerberos Security logo on his armor. “Technically right now, she’s my employer.” He said, nodding to Kel and then seemed to keep his rifle low, but ready. “No offense, there Toki, but no need to be ‘acting likes dildoes.’” He added with a nod to the window. I just carried your buddies up this hill, so I am not exactly here to piss on their parade.” He added. “Since you got your metal bits and they seem to be doing good, I will leave you both to your friends.” He added and slung his rifle. “Tell Zep to drop in when he’s better. We need a chat about his dick in my ear.” Headed and moved on, putting his mask back on.

[23:17] Rayne Dragomir conitnued to chant some more, Her eyes would be open as she focused her energy into the mans wounds, her eyes, blue and green, would glow softly as her power woke up a little.. She eyed the rest of him, the only other wound on his front was his ear. Her hands would give off a soft glow as her energy poured into the man.. Rayne would reach a wax covered hand towards the glowing form of Kei, she needed just a little bit more energy to finish this one.. She gave a small nod of her head but did not stop the incantation. Grabing onto Kei she let some of her power flow into her, stoping when she felt revived, not wanting to take too much from the woman. She grabs the candle and pours more wax onto her hands, rubbing it into her hand, she placed a hand just over his ear and repeated the spell.... She was so not here she didnt even realize what was going on outside.. However... soon she would need someone to help lift this wolf so she could tend to his back..

[23:23] Zaapiel (jondo.andel) just laid there letting out a soft groan the worst of it all was on his back and that hurt like a bitch though as more that that healing magic worke don him the glow started to come back to his eyes and that domaning pranices he gave off noramly was even starting to waft around him looking to his mate he put on a smile just for her even though he was still in lots of pain." We just need to go live on the main land fuck theses woods." he would say softly closeing his eyes alittle as she started on his ear blowing out another breath

[23:23] Danea Jolles (daneaesperanza) hears Zap speak and opens her eyes lifting to look at him seeing his face was healing touching his cheek smileing softly down at him " hey you " her voice horse and her eyes watering " How do you feel ?" she looks at Rayne as she chants and as if guessing the girls needs would try and wrap her arms around Zaap and help him lift up his back a mess of torn flesh and muscle

[23:23] Senga O?r?o?b?a?s? Wintersun (senga.recreant) does not appear to have an immediate reply, but just watches the proceedings with interest, tired enough or Machiavellian enough to presently have the opinion that 'whatever works' is good enough. Doesn't bother to question the validity of incense and candlewax, she's botanist enough to appreciate the potential of plants, and after a moment throws up her hands with a 'pfah.' "Why am I up here after a scant 3 hours nap in two days if they're just going to fucking.. hocus pocus everything." she comments in a murmur to Asmund.

[23:31] As????? W?????s?? (asmodeus.dragovar)'s eye began its twitching anew. A tell tale sign that he was irritated, or highly displeased. Though he was looking away from Kurt when it happened. And simply offered a grunt in response. It was all he could do. Sinc ehe'd felt the overwhelming urge to spew incessant insults, and vulgarities back to the assault rifle toting man. Which seemed bad for his well-being. "Do you always attempt to calm people down, by insulting them?" He'd mutter softly. It seemed like such a valid tactic. It's a wonder Kurt wasn't riddled with bullet holes. Senga recieved little more than a nudge from behind, at least at first. As Asmund moved closer to the window. Cupping a single hand over his eyes. "Out of overwhelming concern for his well-being? I for one can't let him die, until I kick his ass." He'd mutter. It may have been true at one point..but..gasp...was Asmo actually feeling some manner of brotherly bond with Zap?

[23:32] Senga O?r?o?b?a?s? Wintersun (senga.recreant) jump-posts to make her own exit, turns herself about to slide her butt down the rough logs to sit directly under the window, drawing her knees up, resting her elbows atop of them, and supporting her head on her crossed forearms. "i'm not a MEDICAL doctor, I said. Stitch up your guyfriend i threw through a window anyway, they said. Solve all our fertility problems, they said. I've been up all night squinting at your fucking jizz, I said. Come all the way up here to NOT be a medical doctor so we can be cured with a spice rack and a few candles, they said..." her numerous muttered complaints trail off as she promptly falls back asleep, right where she is.

[23:34] Rayne Dragomir could hear the ongoings with the outside, her senses more intuned as she was using her powers.. She narrowed her eyes a bit but closed them and took a deep breath.. She again reached for Kei this time taking more then nessiccary, the woman would probably slump against a wall tiredly... She took the plant and wafted it around herself again to clense the anger from her, feeling calm she continued to chant, the sound drifting out the windows to the two outside.. She grabs the candle again and pours the wax into her hand. Her face and ear slowly began to pulse with pain along with her shoulder.. She had enough energy to fix the mans back and his mates back, but she would need to eat and rest a little...

[23:34] Kurt Reinhart looked at the tall man as he asked about his bedside manner. “Absolutely. It’s a coping mechanism.” He added and gave the man a little wave over his shoulder. Moving back down to town, Kurt was feeling like shit. After using his powers, his skin felt taught and his muscles ached a little… which was odd. At the same time, the visions of the land of the dead seemed clearer somehow. As he kept his eyes open, he moved quickly and efficiently, heading right back to the center of town. Given that Rayne had just saved the pair of them, he doubted she would be in any trouble.
Back to top Go down

Another Monster
Page 1 of 1