Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
graceylynn flanagan

Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting   Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Feeling the pull to find things is not always odd is it well I have never been one to be called normal so so when I found the the sign as I touched it glowed and vibrated.It spoke clear and true and I listened with a sudden need to focus and hear. "You are a brother or sister in magic. It Is time to learn and grow. Learn some new and practice the old. a choice is now at hand as you are told. To take this path of learning now or wait till the time is right. Either way you chose, the choice will be made tonight." I went ahead and walked away and would figure this out and wonder I would choose to take the challenge. This is my story this is my path. I have often found that in my life stories are best told as stories we Irish are lovers of fables and folk lore so as I pass this on to mine it will be told as a could have been .......

She was sitting at her desk typing when again the whispers came from somewhere around her and a vivid picture came to her mind."Your soul with help you find the strongest one for you. It will be the first that will come to you. However it doesn't mean you are at the end. Four paths are before and each one you may do. You may just feel the your needs is to do just one. That is up to you. The magic though will guide you, till you are done."Seeing a white candle,one piece of lavender and three chamomile flowers tied with a silver ribbon.It whispered also the spell Once the ingredients have been gathered, hold them in your hands and push energy to them." While I sleep, show me the way. Guide me on this path tell me where my powers lie" Repeat this three times then place the bouquet under your pillow and sleep. Shaking her head she slowly looked around and came from the little trance that had over taken her for only a moment. She looked around and felt a tingle go up her spine and a slow smile cross her face.
She went into the woods with her scissors from the clinic looking for the chamomile and lavender flowers. She had remembered seeing some the other day well the wild chamomile ones. She had went up near the big bridge and clipped three flowers. Now to the lavender this was not as easy as it sounded she saw some pretty ones one day but she could not remember where they were so she kept going.She had been going back towards the clinic when she remembered there were flowers near the old church finding the lavender she smiled and made her way back home. She had a silver ribbon already and was rushing home to make the bouquet.
She took the one piece of lavender and three chamomile flowers and tied them with a silver ribbon making a pretty bow. She laid it on her desk and stepped back.She began to visualize the energy flowing into her, standing with with her feet apart. She went ahead and closed her eyes and breathed in fully. She then placed her arms at her sides not touching her body. She felt the energy coming into her body up from the earth, down from above her, and from the atmosphere all around her, and thence into her. She felt a slight tingling beginning, throughout her body, as the energy came.The energy was moving through her down her arms and into her hands. It felt like it was filling up her hands and into her body fully. It tingled and almost hummed with vibration through her small frame.
Opening her eyes and laid her hands over the bouquet pushing the energy into the flowers as she chanted." While I sleep, show me the way. Guide me on this path tell me where my powers lie....While I sleep, show me the way. Guide me on this path tell me where my powers lie...While I sleep, show me the way. Guide me on this path tell me where my powers lie..." She felt a little dizzy as she stopped and blinked.She took the bouquet and placed it under her pillow and then stripped her clothes and pulled on the night shirt. It was early yet but she was tired and wanted so much for this to happen. She would dream her dreams as she did of her path.
As she woke from the dream and blinked several times. She had seen images of water. Like a calm brook or stream, the ocean waves. The water is the symbol of Renewal. This points to the path of a healer. Her mind drifted again to what she had seen and she needed to find this marking so she thought and thought.She grabbed her bag and light at the end of her work day and set out to find the etching.
Finding the symbol as it glowed and the words spoke true.The voice was heard in a whisper..Water is always with us moving in different forms. Helping to guide us and protect us when things are not the norm.The path of healing is what you have found. You need to help others and stop pain is great. Seek to help others when you can. Learn what this world can offer. She also saw an image in her head. It's the ingredients to the healing spell you already have. Along with a dagger. The voices once again spoke. "show what you have know"She thought well ok lets see what I know she sighed and made her way back into to town.

Grace brought down the candles though she only needed one. She took out the dittany and a blade from the drawer that was used on the candles she cleaned it very well and sat down at the the table. She sat the things before her and began to lite the candles one by one. She then burned the dittany in its hollowed dish. Her eyes now closed.
She took the blade and made a cut on her leg across it horizontal and watched the blood pool there. She took the lite candle wax and and placed it in the palm of her and hands and rubbed it together.Focusing her power at her hands she breathed in and out letting all other things fall away. She held her hands just above the wound and closed her eyes as she spoke"Healing moon and waters lead your power, bring me healing this very hour I call upon your strength and might bless me this very night." Her hands stayed right above her leg as she let the body flow into this amazing energy field of healing. As soon as her hands could not hold any longer she felt her body give and immediately felt sick to her stomach and dizzy. She grabbed the towel of the table and wiped her leg and smiled. Though the cut was not big it had worked. She made it to the sink before becoming ill. She just wanted to sleep that was all she wanted to do.

Grace knew where to look for the next etching. The light was her home and the bridge connected her to her home. There it was underneath it. She was glad she had boots on as she went into the water and touched the etching. Her path had led her to this place as the voice whispers."The waves you can here rolling back and forth. As you stand there watching the water says hello, the calm and serenity it provides feels you so. The lessons are now beginning. To grow and learn. Take care in how you them and joy will come back in return" She shivered and rushed back in the house the voices still heard in her head It had given her what she would need and she got into the warm shower as she let it run through her head once more.
She went up to the Ro's bedroom quietly as she was out on duty. Having heard of Bryce's death was such a awful shock. But the will of the path drew her on, with her arms out she visualized the energy flowing into her, standing with with her feet about shoulders-width apart. She went ahead and closed her eyes and breathed in fully then out several times. She was cleansing her body and mind of all the impurities that had been there to keep her from pulling fully. She then placed her arms at her sides feeling the energy coming into her body was always such a miraculous thrill. Coming up from the earth, down into every part of her being. It came from above her, and from the atmosphere all around her, and thence into her fully. She felt a slight tingling beginning, throughout her body, as the energy came full and strong.The energy was moving through her down her arms and into her hands.As she centered herself and focused.
She let her mind travel to the one she was thinking of though she was not there but she was just practicing the spell. She placed her hands out and let her eyes stay closed. She let the words of the spell cross her lips "I ask to see what can't be seen, so I may put the problem to an end. Help me find what's wrong inside so that I may heal." her hands tingled and her mind would grow blurred and her head whirled as if it wanted to find the cause but it nothing found it's way into her view as her mind and eyes cleared and she stepped back a bit a little dizzy but since she did not use a lot of her energy. It was still a bit draining and sat back on the bed her head in her hands. There was a darkness there before her she would need to practice again on someone to see if she had it in her to do it right and make it work.
Grace visualized the energy flowing into her, standing with her feet about some what apart. She slowly closed her eyes and breathed in several cleansing breaths. She was cleansing her body and mind of all the impurities that had been there to keep her from pulling full. Her mind had been a bit more unsettled lately and she was finding it harder to fully gain a solid full pull. She then placed her arms at her sides feeling the energy coming into her body was an amazing feeling as it flowed into her energizing her from the inside out . It was coming up from the earth, into every part of her. It came from above her, and from the space all around her, and hence into her fully. She felt a tingling beginning, throughout her body, as the energy came full and strong finally encompassing her.The energy was moving through her down her arms and into her hands.As she centered herself and focused. To practice the diagnostic spell once more.
She placed her hands out and let her eyes stay closed.She memorized the words of the spell as they flowed cross her lips "I ask to see what can't be seen, so I may put the problem to an end. Help me find what's wrong inside so that I may heal." her hands vibrated and her mind would grow blurred and her head whirled as it did the last time like it wanted to find the cause but it had nothing to find it's way into her view as her mind and eyes cleared and she stepped back a bit a little dizzy as before. She did not use a lot of her energy, seeing as there was not a patient. It was still a bit draining and she sat back on the couch her head in her hands.There was a darkness there before her she would need to practice again and again maybe one day on someone.But then she heard a voice calling her"Past the town, past the beach to the other side of the island. The symbols sits upon the rock looking out to sea.It remains in the shade underneath a tree."She shook her head and would not go yet but she would eventually
[2014/10/06 20:04] Scipio Zelin: /me looks up from his book at the woman stepping into the shop and frowns slightly, not entirely sure who she was. it was probably one of lexie's friends, he thinks to himself. he places a strip of cloth into the tome he was going through and adjusts his glasses on the edge of his nose as he clears his throat and says, 'excuse me...may i help you with something?'
[2014/10/06 20:06] Saphy: /me looks to the old man and shook her head, "Not at the moment. I know where things are. I work here as well." She offered a kind smile as she finds the chicken bones. She lifts the jar up and shivers, "Got it." She never met the man personally, but since he is behind the counter, he clearly works here as well and must be the old man that she has heard about previously."Since you're back there though, can you ring this up for me?" Beats ringing it up herself like she had to before.
[2014/10/06 20:10] GraceyLynn Flanagan: /me walked in and smiled at Saphy and then at the man she had never seen in the store before stranger things have happened in Ravenhurst people popping out of thin air it was no big deal to her. She needed some things before she went home and the rain had soaked her through damn stuff was driving her insane. She gave a little wink to her and walked straight to the counter with one thing in mind well two." Aye then if'n ya please Whi'e willo' bar' and dittane'.."She would turn to Saph with a sweet smile" Ello me love an' how does y day fins ya?" She looked back at the man and then to Saph with a smile to share as she was a habit of doing.
[2014/10/06 20:12] Scipio Zelin: /me stares down at the collection of bones and grumbles slightly to himself. this was why he tried to not man the counter anymore; there was far too many distractions from random people. he gingerly picks up the jar and holds it up towards the light, and then sets it back down, beginning to rummage through the bottom of the counter until he finds the the pricing book. he flips through the pages until he settles on what he's looking for, and then enters the price into the cash register. as he goes through the motions, he says conversationally, 'you work here, do you? you must be one of lexie's hires. i'm the other owner of this establishment. what is your name, young lady?' he shifts his gaze towards the blonde that had just wandered in a short moment ago and sauntered up to the counter speaking gibberish. it takes him a few moments to try and decipher what she said; something to the effect of hello...probably. he shrugs and just nods politely to the woman and turns his attention back to the redhead.
[2014/10/06 20:16] Saphy: /me looked back to Grace and smiled to her as well, "Oh much better this evening. This morning, I felt like I had a ton of drinks last night." Her gaze was turned back to the old man and nodded, "Indeed I am. I'm Saphy. Your name?" She asked curiously and yet ever so kindly. She had heard the grumble before he even talked to them, but let it be. He could be having a bad day. She had a lot to deal with already to be dealing with other people issues. She then turns back to Grace as she is pulling out some money out her backpack, "How are you darlin?" Then reaches over with the money in hand to pay for her chicken bones.
[2014/10/06 20:19] GraceyLynn Flanagan: /me thought the man needed a stress reliever spell and tried to hide the little smirk at the thought. Yes she had a terrible accent but she was always happy to repeat slowly or even write things down. She was hardly ever cross or grumpy. She had a very sweet disposition so she expected one in return. Always act as you want to be treated was her theme in life well, she even was nice to Tanis so that was a leap all together he was just misunderstood mostly."Been fin'e ..bit of the same ya coul'd say..." She winked and felt Saph could be understanding what she meant."Bit os a headache'n now and then..." She smiled again and looked to the man waiting for the white willow bark and dittany she hoped.
[2014/10/06 20:20] GraceyLynn Flanagan: of*
[2014/10/06 20:22] Scipio Zelin: /me accepts the cash and punches in the amount into the register, popping open the tray as he carefully counts out her change. he places the bills on the counter, piling the few coins on top, and then slides it across next to the jar of chicken bones. he says in as genial a fashion as he can muster, 'name's scipio zelin. didn't really think it jibed with the whole alliteration of the store front, so i've kept it off. nice to meet you saphy...i trust ms. ellwyn has treated you fairly thus far in our employment?' he really didn't much care, but he found people appreciated when you pretended to care about their working conditions. a simple question was usually all it took to get them off your back about raises and such. he lets the two women kibbitz without paying much attention, mostly concentrating on trying to get the register drawer shut. he hears a mention of a headache and says, 'perhaps you should take some asprin. that usually helps.'
[2014/10/06 20:29] Saphy: /me chuckled at Grace and nodded, "I bet." She looks over to Scipio, "Yes, everything is fine." She grabs her change and her jar of chicken bones. She can tell Scipio was not in any mood for any one so she made her purchases and moved closer to Grace. "What you up to later?" Then steps to the side so that Grace could make her purchases. "Thanks Scipio, and I guess I'll see you next time. If you are around. I'll be back at work here tomorrow."
[2014/10/06 20:34] GraceyLynn Flanagan: /me looked to the man and almost broke into a giggle fit. She did though chuckle a bit and looked to Saph with this wide grin and back to the man. This was amazingly just to much fun indeed, it was almost like the man was put in her path for a reason. An aspirin she would have never thought, her hand went to her mouth then to cover the little cough that escaped instead of the laugh that wanted to fly from her lips. She wished Lex was here she had need of her just now but maybe tomorrow. She watched and waited and said what she needed once again this time really clearly she hoped" Whi't willo..bar' and ..dittan'e..." She sighed and hoped he inderstood her this time her Irish brogue was not that bad was it I mean others had gotten used to it and seemed to pick up on it fine. She felt a little self conscious about it now."Tis sorr'e tis ru'de of me..aye..vera...Im Dr. Grace..Flana'gan.. wev' tis goo' ta mee' ya.." She looked back at Saph" No plan at all..stay dry I hope'n love" She winked again.
[2014/10/06 20:40] Scipio Zelin: /me nods towards saphy with a thin smile as he adjust the pipe towards the edge of his lips. 'charmed, i'm sure. i'm usually around, i just try and stay out of the way down here. lexie has matured quite a bit in the past several years, so she's been able to handle the day to day operations down here without my meddling. good evening...saphy, was it?' he turns his attention back to the blonde and crinkles his nose in confusion as he listens to her thick accent, still not really following it. well, he picked up the name, at least. 'well, it's nice to meet you then, dr. flanagan. i'm going to guess you're not from around here. irish? or scottish? i've never quite figured out the difference between the two accents; i can't understand a damn thing in either of them. come to think of it, i can't understand the english, either.' he crosses his arms as he goes over her previous words, trying to decipher what she's getting across. she had brought up a headache...'oh...you're looking for white willow bark and dittany.
[2014/10/06 20:40] Scipio Zelin: lexie got to you, didn't she?' he shakes his head as he turns around to sort through her collection of herbs as he says over his shoulder, 'well, if that's what you want...'
[2014/10/06 20:44] Saphy: /me looked to Grace and noticed her trying to pronounce her words more clearly for Scipio. She frowned a bit because she used to be like that with the not understanding, and still is sometimes, but she has gotten better at it. It surely takes a lot of time and being around Grace to learn what she is saying. At the same time, she knew how frustrating it is when you have to constantly repeat yourself when others don't understand you. She was like that when she was younger and she spoke nothing but Spanish. Now, there was no one really to talk Spanish too. When speaking in Spanish, you talk really fast. So over the years, she had to learn not to speak to fast when speaking in English. "Evening, Scipio." She then looks to Grace and then back to Scipio, "She would like...." She stops when he repeats her order back to her to confirm. "Nevermind, you got it." Saphy smirks.
[2014/10/06 20:48] GraceyLynn Flanagan: /me blew out a little breath and just nodded a yes. Well that was easy enough, not really. She smiled anyway"Irish yes ..tis a bit thick aye tis sorra' ..hopin'..will ge' thinn'r wit time..." She shrugged a bit and was taking money from her pocket to pay for the supplies she needed to finish her stuff.. She looked to Saph and winked she needed a drink this was tiring. She had a few more days before she went crazy at least she thought to herself. "Saph di ya hav somethin' in min'd?" She looked to her with a sweet smile then back to the man who she hoped was ringing up her purchase.
[2014/10/06 20:53] Saphy: /me shrugs, "Well I have something I need to do really quick, but if you still around, maybe we can catch up over a few drinks at the bar. I'm off tonight from there too, but I could use a drink. I don't know about you though." She laughed as she held onto her stuff firmly. Then looking at the time on her phone, " I better get going, but call me and I'll let you know when I'm done." She was done with her purchase so the next step was to find a location to do what she needed to do.
[2014/10/06 20:53] Saphy: (oops...did not mean to do that)
[2014/10/06 20:54] Saphy: ( Disregard that. I was not finished anyway)
[2014/10/06 20:54] GraceyLynn Flanagan: (disregarded♥)
[2014/10/06 20:55] Scipio Zelin: /me rummages through lexie's drawers(which sounds kind of dirty) until he finds the herbs that the doctor had requested and measures out the amounts that were the standards of the others that had ordered before. he really didn't get it, considering aspirin worked just as well, but, some people were into the whole natural healing bit. he pulls out small baggies to place the items in, and then sets them onto the counter, quickly ringing up the items. 'alright, alright, here you go. no judgments here.' he takes the money from gracey and then rings it up, handing over her change.
[2014/10/06 20:58] Saphy: shrugs, "Well I have something I need to do really quick, but if you still around, maybe we can catch up over a few drinks at the bar. I'm off tonight from there too, but I could use a drink. I don't know about you though." She laughed as she held onto her stuff firmly. Then looking at the time on her phone, " I better get going, but call me and I'll let you know when I'm done." She was done with her purchase so the next step was to find a location to do what she needed to do. Saphy reaches into her bag and pulls out her packs of cigarettes. In her mind, she was wondering where Moxxi was so she can get a joint off of her. But for now, a cigarette will do. She takes one and puts in between her lips and grabs her lighter. She gets it ready for when she leaves outside.
[2014/10/06 21:02] GraceyLynn Flanagan: /me smiled and took the change. She figured she could get at least get three spells from this? She would have to see depending on the cloth absorption and the size of the area. She wondered if Saph would let her break her finger, if she got her drunk enough maybe so? She was over thinking this and it was bad but hey it could so work. "Aye tis sound'n goo' me love" She gave her a look and thought maybe a toe?She was being terrible she could not do that to Saph they would totally need to talk about this stuff later."Aye ..i wil be call'n" she winked and grabbed the bags and turned to the man"Tanks again..goo' meet'n ya..hav a nic's eve'n " She would follow Saph out and head for home as the rain had no doubt picked up again or maybe not who the heck knows in this nutty town. She could have freakin swore she saw the thing that chased her in the alley in the fog in front of the tattoo parlor, scared the hell out of her, was no way she was going across the street tonight.
[2014/10/06 21:05] Scipio Zelin: /me nods and waves to the both of them, and then flips open his book once again to continue his study. he says without looking up, 'good evening, ladies. enjoy the night, but not too much.' he takes a moment to look up at saphy, 'at least one of you has work tomorrow.' he turns his attention back to the book, slowly flipping between two pages as he pulls out a pencil and begins to jot down notes.
[2014/10/06 21:06] Saphy: /me looked at Grace and was heading out. But before heading out the door, she overheard Scipio and chuckled, "Well, I could use the money." She smirks and headed out the door

Grace had the dittany, white willow bark cloth and candle.She unfortunately she did not have a broken bone. She decided to work on the healing spell and just visualize the broken bone mending in her mind.She got her supplies out and went to her desk. She focused her energy pulling in and breathing in clearing her mind of all else. She lite the candle then and set the dittany in it's place touching the flame to it.She had the dittany burning and then placed a drop of wax in her hand and rubbed her hands together as she focused her energy to her hands. She then let her mind go to visualizing a radius a mending as a doctor it was not a hard thing to do seeing as she knew bones . Her mind went to the body and was almost lifted into this amazing place of power as she spoke the healing words"Healing sun and waters lead your power, bring them healing this very hour I call upon your strength and might bless them this very morn."Her hands and body hummed with the energy that flowed through her as the incantation surrounded her hands. It had no where to go but through her and the room she stood within. Her eyes opened then and she was all of a sudden very dizzy and her head hurt tremendously. She sat back n her bed and eased back. She knew if she had performed then upon someone she would be totally drained and quiet ill indeed. Doing as she was supposed to a lite the candle she recently purchased and then took out the ingredients. The burdock root in two parts, one part nettle, one part peppermint and the 1/2 part wormwood making the Blood Tea. Then the bitter melon and candle wax in the end making a mixture to apply to the skin. She did not add the vampire blood at this time. She then place it all on the table.
Grace relaxed her mind and body as she centered herself visualizing the energy flowing into her from the earth below. She placed her hands out palms up breathing slowly in and then out fully. She felt it coming faster into her as she did this over and over again. Up from the earth as it gave her the power to heal and power to use. The tingling and vibrations so amazing and strong as her heart beat faster and steadier.
Opening her eyes as she began the incantation of the spell she was to do"Rivers shall flow be pure and crystalline bring to this person a healing hand. From the darkness pull him/her back to this land. Let their light once again shine bright. " Her body began to go weak and hum . She was draining swiftly and felt sick. Her head started to spin and then without warning she fell back and was on the floor her head hitting it with a thud.

**GraceyLynn Flanagan walked into Lexie's shop well the old guy's shop she could not remember his name. She saw a new person there and went to the counter with a smile.She had her list and slid it over to her with a shrug as the clerk looked at her"Tis sometim's a bit har' ta undastan me " Then it clicked she thought as the clerk would nod and get her the things she needed .12 candles 12 white willow bark 12 nettles.The look the clerk gave then was a nice smile as she handed her the money she would need for the supplies. She took the bag carefully and wrapped then in the bag she brought and rewrapped them in the cloth to make her travels easier. She took her change and made her way out of the Magic shop. She thanked the clerk and took a deep breath and made her way to where she was headed. This was it the place to go she had been headed for ,for days

Grace made it up the mountain finally she was tired and though upbeat about the whole thing. She finally made it to the rocks and was feeling her way around the rocks. She let Claudia down as the little rat roamed around. She smiled and bent down and gave her a piece of fresh pumpkin. She moved the vines and made her way in the feeling of accomplishment was amazing. She walked around and just breathed in the mountain air.She took her bag and carefully opened it and placed the cloth that held the twelve candles, twelve willow bark and the twelve nettles. She heard Claudia squeaking so she stood and took her last look around taking her flash light out and made her back down slowly and carefully with her pretty princess Claudia with her peaking out the back pack .
Back to top Go down

Dr. Grace Flanagan Journal Path Posting
Page 1 of 1