Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

A place to leave comments for Journal Entries

Go down 
+4
Reen
Keliah Angelis
Ren Blackwell
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A place to leave comments for Journal Entries Empty
PostSubject: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Start er up!
Back to top Go down
https://ravenhurst-rp.forumotion.com
Ren Blackwell

Ren Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Loving the new look. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 am

I decided I was going to lump my journal into one post. There's something satisfying about seeing 8 pages of writing that were given back to me when I thought they were lost forever.

Thank you, Skip. For being my hero.
Back to top Go down
Reen

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 pm

~~~

Last edited by Reen on Fri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Reen wrote:
Scipio Zelin wrote:

I tore down the ward with a quick mental manipulation and kicked the side of the bed. “Rise and sparkle, mon ami; we have much to discuss.”

HAHAHAHAHA....sparkle...

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reen

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 pm

~~~

Back to top Go down
Reen

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 pm

~~~

Back to top Go down
Reen

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm

~~~

Last edited by Reen on Fri May 11, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 am

Yes! Another chapter in the Scipio and Susan Zelin saga!

Back to top Go down
Stasha

Stasha

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

OMG! That was awesome Skip! Every bit of it...I got a chance to read part of it in the morning, but now I finally got a chance to go back and read your next chapter....so worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Bloodmyth13

Bloodmyth13

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

Just noticed you'd been posting under the no pants entry. You have very amusing dreams there Kel, and a vivid artpiece if drawn XD. bounce
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 am

Quote :
I came home and showered, a long hot shower to scrub away that thick layer of filth that I felt had built up on my body.

oh moxxi.. I'll give you some filth to scrub clean. hyuk hyuk hyuk
Back to top Go down
MadMoxxi

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Quote :
oh moxxi.. I'll give you some filth to scrub clean. hyuk hyuk hyuk

*hangs a sign on her that is written in crayon stating 'No vampire area!'*
Back to top Go down
http://puddingmonster.deviantart.com/
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 3:12 am

Good thing I can't read Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to leave comments for Journal Entries   A place to leave comments for Journal Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to leave comments for Journal Entries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: