Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anyanka

Anyanka

Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook Empty
PostSubject: Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook   Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm

She wasn't the most normal girl. She had bright blood red hair and she stood tall.

She had long arms and maybe legs. I can't remember.

Her skin was smooth like butter...

When I first saw her, she stood by a man, he was her Prince and she was the Princess. I was speechless. The only thing that I could say was, "You're very pretty." Silly me.

I can't remember if the Princess said anything more than that. Maybe she smiled at me? It wasn't the most conventional of greetings but I had a migraine, but her face came through the fog which was my hello and her goodbye.

The Princess sat behind a jesters study, looking down into her lap. I said hello again and said she was pretty. She asked me about life and then she cried. I think I was her maid. I consoled her as best as one could a Princess who carried the troubles of love on her shoulders.

...It will be okay.

....Why change?

.....Embrace yourself.

.....You betta work! (RuPaul said that. Oh how I miss stolen cable tv!)

Come back tomorrow, and bring your papers so that the Princess can induct you into her court! She might have said. I don't know how to make those papers officiating my presence in her court, but I can please and draw with the best of them. The Princess never looked up from her tears, she kept her face hidden so that a lesser, such as I am, not see her at her worst.

The Princess, showed her heart to me but left her soul hidden.

I was glad that I was able to capture an image of her face, at long last, and I imagined her smiling. Happy. Relaxed.

"Fan me! Feed me grapes!" Does royalty really say those things?

Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook Kel_on10

Lowly folk usually stick together. I rather love the nature. I found a man in a cave, and vowed to protect him. A gypsy as a knight in shining armor! Tarnished, to be honest. I steal.

Instead of sleeping in a mine that I found, nearby the water, I take up in the cave to guard the entrance while he sleeps, and I leave before I wake. My head hurts.

Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook Cave10

One might think me mad I am, for sleeping in caves. But if you listen close, you can hear the howling and the ruffling of nature, the rushing waters. The whisper that constantly echoes in my ear.

This city is alive. And thus, the story starts here journey begins here.
Back to top Go down

Fairytales and Wishing Wells: A Girl's Storybook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: