Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Gavriil's unwritten thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shii

Shii

Gavriil's unwritten thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Gavriil's unwritten thoughts 8257286479_61bd507813

These are thoughts that I may never commit to writing. Too often do people write meaningful thoughts down in a hope to be reminded of things they've done, mistakes they've made, sins they've committed.

Writing has too often been the downfall of many of my kin, as in the end... the writing isn't for their eyes... but to feel some sort of false relief in thinking that they would be the only one to see it. Our minds, while not the safest sure fire unmolestable place for information, can surely be considered the most difficult for any to pry into. It is the place easiest to shroud in false pretences. Easiest to wrap in tight layers and keep hidden from sight.

It is why I often find myself taking a moment to think over ever detail of my thoughts. Allowing myself a moment to commit to memory everything that others may put ink to paper for.

Here, in Raven city however, I fear that even my mind is not safe. Not because of the mad princeling, not for the princess enforcer... but the power hiding under the very foundation. I am safe from my elder kin, safe from their mental probing for now. It is the nasty thought of an ancient dwelling beneath our feet that gives me unease.

I've met my fellow elders and only a few things come to mind. My opinions of them I can separate on a personal and political level, but one thing above all else comes to mind when I see what may happen here.

Perhaps this ancient is merely very old, perhaps he's not a head at all... but head or not, only bad has come of a waking ancient in any story, any whisper, any rumor or experience I've been a part of. I am no youth, I have done my fair share of sleep and my fair share of diablerie. But I still fear the ancients, as much as I wish not to admit that. Just as I fear as well as loathe the wolves, only for very different reasons.

I have my reasons and my wit. There is good reason to have fear, even as an elder. The key is not to be consumed by it when reaction can save or kill you.

When I made my way here to Raven City, I knew that in a lingering place of life... to expect rivalry of territory as well as claim to the food source. A city of cattle in a world slipping away needed someone to herd them to fruition.

Without the cattle, my kin cannot eat, and if they cannot eat, then I may not feast either. So you care for the feed of your desired meal. It's all common sense. You keep them happy, complacent. That way the true rulers of this world can prosper and be free as we were meant to be. It sounds all dramatic I'm sure, but there is no race better to govern over all than the Vampires. We've been doing it for centuries, millenia. The only difference in then and now... is that the world is actually fighting back to take back what belongs to it.

Meeting with the enforcer princess, I find her to be quite reliable, dutiful. Very resourceful and determined. She has a much more direct approach to her words, but it's often good to find people that say exactly what is on their minds than the often normal dance of tongues that happens with politics. Her loyalties seem to be tied with Dr.Laborde, but I also sense that she may have more loyalty to the well being of kin, than the one person. Perhaps more the title. Which leads me to believe that her involvement with this title may lead deeper. I've yet to find out for sure.

My meeting with the mad princeling however... was not what I expected and yet entailed everything I did, and more. He seemed very self-proclaimed. Quite used to his entitlement that he seemed to note that in higher regard than making a suitable impression with the presence of another elder. I did not need to sense the bloodlust worn so proudly on his sleeve and along the crazed grin of his to be privy to it. He was quite charming in his own way. I've always held an intense attraction to one of his sanity. He is much more refined than some I've met however, but the madness is not lost entirely in his responsibilities. That was something I rather enjoyed finding out. At least in mannerisms, actions are something else entirely of course.

He spoke well, but I felt that his eagerness to keep a dying title from traditions of a dying age were more important than the threat of a potentially rising threat. More so than myself.

I of course know better than anyone concerning my thoughts, that title and tradition are what keep our kind civil, keep the politics in place and we can thrive better than any other. We are not mindless simple animals such as the mutts, or self destructive as the cattle. We are beautiful and delicious monsters. Incapable of true destruction and a formidable and unstoppable force to all.

What worries me the most right now, more than the drivel that Dr.Laborde wished to instill, is this ancient. I pray that it is just one, for one is already too many. I do agree with him though, that this city needs to be strengthened. Fleeing this supposed resting place is not much of an option when the food source flocks here.

I would much rather leave this place, hoping never to come face to face with this presence, but that is a distant dream in a time where traveling was of no gamble.

While I have my differences with Dr.Laborde, and I find his abuse of the title he claims this ancient 'gave' him, to be laughable. He does have his sources, those backing him. Roots as it were, and a point I heavily agree with when it comes to our inevitable survival.

I will have to swallow my pride however, during this initial meeting. If I wish to see where this council goes, I need to cooperate to my best. Throwing a stink over the offense of the initial meeting taking place in the tower instead of what Dr.Laborde and I had come to agreement on... shouldn't take away from the end result. My generosity thrown in my face in such an indirect way. To learn the arrangements in a message instead of being properly declined. It shows disrespect that I am quite tired of receiving. I have seen enough of it in fledglings and cattle of the last two decades than I would care to indulge actually admitting.

So as much as I would enjoy properly educating the mad princeling in etiquette, I feel there is a bigger picture to consider, and showing my distaste for something so trivial would only label me as petty. Perhaps I am petty. I am, however, able to look at the bigger picture.

The meeting happens soon. Perhaps I will continue making friends before any calls are made. There definitely needs to be a change, and a little princeling needs to learn to be humble. Perhaps he'll receive that lesson in time.

Last edited by Shii on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:20 pm

I've had few times the last few days to really sit down with my own thoughts. While I'm capable of thinking on the go, I've lived a very long time and prefer to have a minute to ponder over the things that have been happening. Time seems to move so quickly that often I feel I've never have the time I would like to myself to go through it all. It makes me crave sleep once more sometimes. I can do without the nightmares however. It's why I hardly ever actually sleep now. Two hundred years of it gave me more than my fair share.

I was able to accomplish quite a bit over the last few days however. A lot of business arrangements. Successful transactions that have been doing well for the club and it's affiliates I feel. Still a few people to meet and show my good side to, but for now I think it will give me a good face with the other packs.

Puck still seems to be a little wary of me, which is understandable. He's far too soft for my sentiments, but I hope to improve that in due time. I feel that letting him learn his own way through my usual methods would look bad on me though, so I will be trying a more hands on approach with the lad.

I've also finally met Dr. Quinn Hodges when he paid my club a visit the other night, followed shortly after by Dr.Laborde. He was a pleasant but rather pouty fellow. While I could not see what Dr.Laborde made him see, I can only assume from my experience with illusions that it was distasteful for the lad, and I mean that in the most literal sense of course. While speaking with them I was pushing a human that seemed to take a fancy with me, toying with her some. I fed briefly from her and she had a decent flavor. I was even gracious enough to offer a drink to Dr.Hodges as his own drink had been ruined by Dr.Laborde's attempts to teach him a lesson, or so it appeared to me.

I do not offer potential blood dolls often, when they are outside of my circle and the doll is in question to become exclusive.

I plan to give her simple work at the club, give her a chance to see how well she works under another person. She does well pleasing my unspoken demands, but this will help me to see if she requires my presence for it, or if she gives what she does willingly.

When it comes to being abreast, whether as kin or cattle... I prefer my pack to be willing. That would show the true loyalty and devotion as opposed to forcing their loyalty through altering their thoughts. Something I could do and I will make sure they all know, but I would never truly desire to alter ones mind if they are to be welcomed to my side.

The other night was merely a taste testing and to see how well Almia did with it. She sleeps now, and I will see in short enough time if she willing submits to her dominators like proper cattle, or if other means are expected. I would never alter kin's thoughts and memories that would be tending to this pack, but cattle... if it really came down to it. They would easily know too much and should be kept at a proper distance to what they are privy to.

Otherwise... the first council get together is tonight. I cannot say that I am looking forward to it. There's still more work with the club I would much rather attend to than being in a room with someone that discreetly insulted me and makes claims to everything because of a triad or ancient that refuse to show their face. And only give their voice to just him? To me... that seems increasingly suspicious and I will not be one to so easily believe such drivel. If there is a presence, they are simple puppeteering Dr.Laborde. If not, then it is simply the insanities of madman given power he should not have.

As entertaining and pleasant as Dr.Laborde is personally, I have no other inclinations of desire or kinship otherwise with him. I can only simply continue keeping watch to learn more about the two other elders and hope to gain more intel on this hiding triad, or this slumbering ancient. Whatever it really is, information is being spread too widely and needs to be solidified before I can decide what I will do next.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:34 pm

I recall why I normally tend to leave my childer to their own effects after enough time trying my best to care for them. The young ones... even if shown the way, are still far too human sometimes. They sympathize with everything and cling to their past life. Once you are embraced in this life, you are not the same person. You can never be.

I don't even truly recall how I was entirely before my embrace. Most of it is a hazy fog in my mind, and all I remember explicitly are precise moments in the passing time as both human and vampire. I do know that at one point.. I held onto my previous life. Nearly everyone does once they are turned. It takes most decades to finally begin losing a large portion of what made us weak.

I can honestly say that my patience is not short, but there are still things in this life that I have simply grown tired of... and that is trying to show my childer the enlightened path. Which is why I have come to abandoning many of the ones I make after a short time. They usually come to resent me personally, but I've come to expect that. I know that the truth will really only come to one that has experienced anything. What a long life brings, what hard facts reveal.

Unwillingness to see the truth, when I've seen it happen time and time again through the centuries... of course my words might not be believed. Only will action prove me right.

My dear little William, such a soft hearted thing. Perhaps in time, you'll learn.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I dreamt last night. No nightmares, an actual honest dream. It was quite dull, but the details that followed me in my sleep was a delightful change from the usual visions that haunt my rest. I've become accustomed to the nightmares that they have really not effected me in so long. The dream that I had... it felt surreal, out of place amongst the large mass of nightmares I'm afflicted with on a normal basis. Rarely do I ever not have a nightmare. And even more rare is it for me to actually have a dream.

I was myself. I was looking through my own eyes and descending the steps of the club in order to go to the main floor. The moment I was on the second platform however, the scene turned from the fog filled club to a luxurious pit. An old establishment I held several decades ago. It was underground. Thick black stone walls, darker than the club I own now. The walls were draped with a dark thick crimson sheets. The floor was the same dark stone but littered with thick soft carpets, furs and various pits that were filled with large pillows and writhing bodies.

I remember this place. It was a place solely for blood feasts. For the pure lustful pleasure of kin that came and went. I remember that I was so soon to fading from the world, near the edge of my self induced Torpor. I had left the estate to a few. I had cared little for what would come of it, but enjoyed the thought of one day waking again to find a place to return to.

A few faces I recall were in my dreams. It was a memory. A sweet sweet memory, of a time before my rest. And I was meeting with an ally that night. We discussed creating a family of Revenants for purpose one day in the distant future. Having found and ghouled a handful of promising individuals. They held various traits and skills. Ranging from more subtle skills to ones of greater proportions. Those socially inept but with great skill in the arts of battle and tactics, those with great care in the way of knowledge. Breeders, trainers. We chose carefully and were meeting that night to solidify plans. They had ranged from a few scattered families all across Ireland, Scotland, even some places in Europe as well. We had collected them and were already well on our way into breeding the ghouls with one another.

The following generations hadn't shown what we wished for, but it was after the first true Revenant was born... shortly after I had gone to rest.

Seeing my old friends face as the dreams vanished, I had found myself in the depths of Piranha. My new little slice of the city. And then a boy named Jehan stood beside me and spoke of my real name. It was foggy, a slow motion capture event as I turned my head to look at him with eyes that were heavy, and I was straining to keep open. I regarded him, and he gave me a smile. In it I found promise and unlimited potential. The first of the Revenants I had met since my sleep, that was embraced. Some may call them gypsies, and in many cases, they were.

The dream... the sight of this new face brought back a swell of memories and he was left to staring through the rest of his dream before feeling the greater weight of the sun slip away. They were shielded from the sun, but that never stopped the exhausting weight of it.

When he awoke, he found Jackson beside him. The marks that he'd given the lad along his throat were gone completely of course and still my hunger... while sated... was never truly gone. Already I had wanted to drink my kin's blood again. Despite his own need to feed.

I refrained, needing him well enough to work tonight at the early halloween event.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:53 pm

I've never been a big fan of Halloween when it was first surfacing. It was quite mundane in the Christian belief. No, I much preferred it in it's origins. Rituals that paid homage to the dead. It was like a day of praise, celebration and worship!

The Aztec's did it the best. Of course in time, it transformed and became something else. Inevitably, it found it's way into Mexico, came to be known as Dia De Los Muertos.

A beautiful holiday.

Now as the traditions of All Hallow's Evening, or Halloween as it's better know... there is celebration and decorations but only for the selfish desire for candy. People scream and run an curse the dead instead of welcome it. Quite entertaining, but it loses a certain flair, and a certain desire. Of course the last few decades would probably not be so welcoming to my ideals of the season should I bring it from the dusty history books. Then again, I may be surprised.

I threw an event at the club in honor of the holiday and I even was so gracious as to add authenticity to it. I took a few butchered corpses that Dr.Laborde and I keep down in the tunnels just to add a bit of accent to the evening. There was no panic upon seeing them. Surely these hanging monstrosities were simply the club owners way of trying to be in the holiday spirit and 'creep' them all out.

A few here and there would steer completely clear of it, but many walked right up to them an touched and sniffed them. Surely they weren't real. It was my favorite part honestly.

The next thing that amused me the most was the fact that my little doll decided to play clever and dress as a gothic bloody vampire. Prodding me and asking for a bite. She received what she asked for, only not exactly what she was expecting.

All in all though, it was an eventful night, with an even more promising future. With the major events out of the way, I can focus on things that will inspire more interest on all accounts for my business.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I will perform a small blood ritual today. Create a few handy tokens that will aid me in learning more. First I must test my knowledge once more. It has been a few decades since I last performed such a thing.

I will walk myself through the steps of this simple task. I would much rather have a particular type of stone, but since my access to such special stone is difficult, I will make due with what I have. Having previously taken a walk in old town, I collected some rather nice stones near the waters edge. Cold and flat, perfect skipping stones even. They fit in my palm.

I have several laid out before me. A dark draping cloth runs down the center of the table. In the center is a chalice. One that I have kept with me for a long, long time now. I wish to procure a beautiful blade the next chance I have, but for the time being this ritual calls for simplicity to guarantee that despite lacking the traditional pieces it will still work.

I place the stone within the chalice, closing my eyes a moment to focus power into my next move. My real feedings are irregular, but since I had fed from Jackson the night before last, there would still be a good portion readily disposable before I needed to feed once more. So taking the blade from my boot, I snap it open and draw it down the middle of my wrists over the chalice and the cold stone within. My dark red vitae spills over and coats the stone, but also fills the chalice slowly. Such rich dark blood, almost black it seemed. After a few moments the cut sealed itself and the bleeding stopped. It was more than enough for this single stone however.

A few choice words, lifting the chalice and stirring the contents so that the stone might soak into the blood before I set it down once more and place a small cloth over the top of the chalice mouth. I leave it alone for most of the night and on into the next day where the sun strains past high noon and surely the stone must be potent with my blood. As I pull away the cloth I see that the majority of my blood is gone, save for a few tablespoons worth collected just beneath the stone. The surface of the stone was glossy and smooth. It looked wet, but as i plucked it from the chalice, I felt that it was dry.

The ritual so far had worked, however the next test in the process would be to plant it and wait. He was not so much a natural with the occult as brethren that had taught him such simple things, but something of this nature would not demand a natural thankfully.

Pocketing the stone I placed the cloth back over the chalice and slipped on a shirt, tucking my knife away again before I made my way out, ready for a little stroll.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 am

The holiday has come and gone and little time was able to be used in order to contemplate over things much deeper than usual. Much time was spent with Dr.Laborde during this season. He's harder and harder to dislike unfortunately, which would make things more difficult if he should ever harbor the thought of trying to control me in this way.

Speaking of control however, I made a slight mistake when I indulged my hunger one evening. I fed from Dr.Hodges and paid with an evening of sweet release. It brought back such wonderful memories. Though carving into my flesh was not taken well by my childe, nor the doll. It's a pity, they appeared to think that I was suffering. Far from it I believe. Now if I were to have at any point fed from Dr.Laborde, now that I can imagine would be a complete nightmare. It's a complete pity in that regards as well, I long to force my teeth into his flesh and hear the sounds he makes.

Something else that concerns me is how the doll Almia is behaving. She is not a ghoul, and yet she still finds herself wounded more often or sick on whatever behalf she falls under. I've given it thought to making her a bit more resistant... but she seems to be making some headway with a few of the mutts, so for now... she's better off not tipping them off. I much rather have eyes out than an active participant. Something however I feel that Almia might be trying to go above an beyond what I command of her. I suppose I'm not surprised however either. It sometimes happens.

Later however, I was visited by a kin named Jehan. He riveted my senses and I nearly gobbled him up right there out of excitement. He is a beautiful work of art! Centuries ago before I had taken to sleep, I had a friend named Breadan. He and I discussed for several years about creating a family of ghouls in order to begin breeding Revenants. Of course at the time it wasn't the most common thing, and it was considered taboo for many of the clans. I had long since abandoned my own clan and embraced the idea with my Tzimisce friend.

It wasn't until the other day that the fruit to our labors were revealed to me. It seems that the families were heavily affected by the recent events as well. So Jehan.... humorously given a french name when born... was directed by his grandsire to head my way. The entire breeding stock of hounds they trained were mostly wiped out, a few transported in time before lands were stripped. It may take a little time, but I am hoping Jehan can locate the few remaining stock and begin breeding them once more.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

There is still no new intel on this self proclaimed Triad. More and more I ache to drink the lot of them dry. I recall a moment when I brought such a notion up and Dr. Laborde had joking requested I save one for him.

In all actuality, I want their vitae all to myself. I know the likelihood of me coming out on top against three fellow elders however, so I may have to oblige the good doctor. If it weren't for this triad and the slumbering beast beneath us all... I might very well have already turned my attentions to my Malkavian friend and the Brujah woman.

Aside from that... while I'm glad of the pro-activity of one of my dolls, I'm reminded why I don't normally make dolls and why I normally just keep them ignorant and unassumed. While things worked relatively well this time... she still opened her mouth to a mutt. I cannot believe I am even harboring the thought of putting forth so much effort for a pack or three of these mutts.

We had ourselves another meeting, more or less updating Ms.Angelis. For someone so rambunctious and impatient I hardly see anything put forth from her in terms of handling the wolves or the triad.

I would much rather take her vitae to better serve my faction, but should she dash forward at all, my only regret would be in being unable to collect it. Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to be given a better opportunity.

Despite Dr.Laborde saying that the mutt Fen going on about their plans to over run the city, there's been no further endeavors to push or test the limits of the city. I have this feeling they may or may not be waiting for us to make a move. If there's anything that I feel we have over most of the other races here.. it's time.
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I give my not so final thoughts, as I walk down deep into the earth. I had come to New York once more to handle affairs that had much need of my hands on prowess. A once formidable ally having chosen to make things quite difficult for one of my Tzimisce followers. Therefore after much politicking, I allowed him the opportunity to end his own Sire's life. It really was a very easy affair to set up for him, and he did handle dealing with his Sire in a most proficient way. However he is still so very young and so it had still been quite a task. Perhaps more a mammoth task than a mountainous task.

Meanwhile, I had promised the slaugh in Raven City that I would return once my business was complete, but there's an itch in me that finds delight in tormenting him and prolonging said promise to 'my' ideal time. I'm sure he will not remain still, but this will still be a delightful little game nonetheless.

Though I had never thought to find myself bonded to an individual, let alone one of the Otherkin, despite not having tasted a single drop of his vitae... we share dreams often. Vivid, lucid dreams that are simply moments as if we've never actually gone to rest. I could feel him in the next room, hell, even the next city. We share much more when we are nearer to one another, and perhaps this does give me reason for concern. Bonds are of course, never to be taken lightly.

One such as I could not say that I love the fae. No, not love. Endear? More likely. He is this wild constantly bored whirlwind of chaos that intrigues me and fascinates my senses on a regular basis. To say I will never grow bored of them... even I cannot say; as in time, I have grown bored of everything. For now though, he remains a steadfast source of entertainment of my longevity, and I his. I suppose that makes us partners in a sense, just less than what it means to be bonded, but also more. Less, since there was no blood of his that I have tasted. Just his presence alone in our wild vicious embraces seem to suffice for me. Perhaps other fluids perform the same. It is something for thought.

As for my pack. Those that have remained with me within Raven City. Few, but they will greatly add to my sources in New York. I would sooner choose few strong, than many weak. Had I remained longer in such a city, I might had found myself with more, given the years needed for some. Many still too close to their humanity for me to purge, where many simply seem to devolve into a stubborn child, clinging desperately to familiarity.

I've instructed my pack to keep watch as I rest. To perform a list of tasks and once they are complete, to wake me once more in the allotted time I feel it will take to perform them. I have given them my trust, as they all have partaken of me, as I them. My pack are mine, and I am their Arch Bishop. Many of my other allies rage at my desire for rest.

The Sabbat are not normally a patient sort, as the thin bloods continue to populate and worry many of an oncoming Gehenna. Many of my closest allies are amongst the Tzimisce and Lasombra however, so for there to be a threat held against me, I've faith in my comrades. I have given our sect much. Intending to also give all the more.

My angry oddly fem-boy of a Brujah; Sammy... my Templar. Nobody would take him seriously from such a size, but he is a dangerous and insatiably violent boy. Many underestimate him and find their innards strewn about in a short spans of time. He also sports an incredibly vile sense of pleasure from time to time and often will hunt down his chosen forms of satisfaction. It's incredibly amusing and I trust that he will do what is needed of him until the time comes where new action needs to be made.

My up and coming Tzimisce pet; Jehan. Also a Templar. He has proven himself quite resourceful and a fast learner where his skills had been blocked off by his Sire for so long. No more however. With such a delicious Diablerie, he's surpassed even him in his trials and tests. Standing amongst his kin now with a proud loyal gate. My faithful guard dog. Obedient and quite easily eternally loyal. I've no doubts the lad would sooner throw himself in harms way to protect me than see harm come my way. That is exactly what we need, and exactly what is required of him now as I continue to find my resting place here beneath the earth.

Let us not forget Jehan's lover, James Binks. Binks, a wonderful boy. An inspiring ghoul and one that would serve a much better purpose as a Cainite, than some grueling human. Even as a human he has proven a remarkable asset with little persuasion ever being needed. No... this gypsy lad was raised with our aid in mind. He does all that he does, obediently with such a wonderful unaltered and unpersuaded sense of loyalty as well. To have more like him, would be... remarkable.

I had come to find Jehan and Binks two that worked quite well together on a regular basis... however, I've no need of more Tzimisce's... I've already a grand amount at arms reach that call me ally. I've already learned much that they've had to teach. I've need of more power. while my pack is indeed strong, they are still many generations too low for my preferences. I wish my pack to feast and grow stronger. Jehan has earned a reward as well, and so I came to decide to embrace Binks as my childe.

They know that I've no desires to raise a childe constantly. I've had my fill and I find them unamusing and have more often ended their new unlives then let them squander about in the dark on their own. Already there are a few that do so and I've been oddly merciful to allow them to continue on their ways.

Thus, binks was taken to my breast and fed from an Elder's fount. A swift end to it all, he would rise to join his brethren and lover with a great potential to prove once more. I allowed there to be time and celebration, a grand Festival to bring about binks' embrace and our time as Cainites and Sabbat. We danced with corpses naked and blood caked about large intimidating fires in abandoned properties. We hunted and drank. Feasted and feasted until we were bloated on the vitae and we stank of the rich flavor. Laughing and sporting blood games, hurting and being hurt amongst one another. Laughing and pushing ourselves to new found limits.

Then Binks, newly risen shortly after his death, joined us in our games. A fledgling Cainite allowed the wildness to be expressed in him. All of our beasts freed in whatever means our beasts desired. An insatiable monstrosity that required death, blood, sex and another's pain and suffering. If a kindred were to tell you this was not natural, they would only be lying to themselves.

A vampire's beast is called a beast for a reason after all. We are all monsters and we either choose to embrace and rejoice such a wonderful thing, or we restrain it and make such a force a spiteful and ever angry thing that would sooner eat the vampire alive than be allowed it's baser desires.

We however, do not! We let our voices ring out to be heard and danced our joys to be a vampire to the black night sky, almost as a tribe of wild beast people. It was marvelous. A week long celebration that I felt ended far too soon. There was much work to be done, were we to consume the large force of Camarilla and the Anarchs that continued to silence us, or overall wish us dead. That was secondary to my own desires however. I would much rather pluck at every factions ranks. Find those formidable and in need of an embrace into our... my cause. Let their factions be sucked dry as it's gradually consumed from the inside out.

I however know it won't be that easy. This is all a politics game for me, and the Sabbat are not patient individuals normally. I've plans to balance every's anxiousness and see the plan through. I've set it all up so that it will inevitably work itself and I will not have need to truly care about such politics. I admittedly do not enjoy politics. I enjoy torturing one in the midst of politics however. It brings a smile to my face, even now while I look to the self-made tomb I plan on sealing myself away within.

Many people don't understand why, but in many cases it all just boils down to... time. Time needed to accomplish any goal, and sometimes, the lack of presence is what's needed to ensure said plans go according to plan. Laying low essentially. That is when the false senses of security blossom. I have faith enough in my pack that I do not need to be present for plans to go well. So long as they follow the instructions and explanations, there shouldn't be a problem.

That is.... unless a certain fae manages to find me before then. I've o course made sure to plan for the slaugh's unrest.

I will see you soon bana'Shee, once my eyes are closed. Your fury will be a delicious promise of good dreams. I welcome the pain you will bring me. My boys will not make this easier for you either.

And now... to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gavriil's unwritten thoughts   Gavriil's unwritten thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gavriil's unwritten thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Character Journals-
Jump to: