Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Peaceful home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saphy

Saphy

Peaceful home Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful home   Peaceful home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Saphy sits in the extra bedroom of her home, where she keeps all her supplies for her potions and charms. Keeping it away from any visitors she may bring over that are  not known witches. The scent in her special room smelling like lavender and vanilla. Such a unique scent blending together.  It kept her calm and collective.

Nothing could make her upset in this room. A place of peace. And that is exactly what she wanted for her whole little house. Last night, Saphy gather a few things she was out of in the magic shop. She grabbed some water, a small jar that she had laying around and laid it on the carpet with the rest of items. She sat Indian style on the ground and flexed her slender fingers over the handful of Jasmin, dashing a handful in her mixing wooden bowl, grasping a jar of honey and taking just a 1 tbsp of honey, and plopping that into the bowl. A small bag of passion fruit flowers looking so dainty. Dropping 2 Passionfruit flowers, and a handful of majestic white rose petals. Finally, she adds one final thing to had to make all this come together.....a half cup of water.

Saphy slightly pushes out energy and pushes it toward mixture. While doing so, she visualized her home being peaceful and relaxed. So calming. A smile was brought to her lips as she finished her jar. The peaceful home potion was created. Whether it worked or not was not going to be known right away. Immediately, she collapsed but stopped herself before fully falling with her right hand. Her glasses fell to the floor. Inhaling deeply, exhaling just as deep, trying to focus and keep the room from spinning.  

Her hand scuffled around the carpet, searching for her black glasses. Once found, she placed them back on her face and stood up with the bottle. Placing it on the shelf in her living room. She felt ill in her stomach. Maybe some outside will do her justice, so for a walk she went.
Back to top Go down

Peaceful home
Page 1 of 1