Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Rowan Mayfair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowan Mayfair

Rowan Mayfair Empty
PostSubject: Rowan Mayfair   Rowan Mayfair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 am

Rowan Mayfair always wanted to be a cop. She was personable, caring, sexy, strong, physically as well as mentally and magically. But never had been allowed to follow her dream until she was in her 30's. She finally entered the Academy at aged 32. See, Rowan was also a Witch. All those years she hadn't been pursuing her dream, she had been in training, perfecting her craft. Well trying too. See things didn't always work out the way she wanted too, a bit of a bungler. The only spell she could somewhat perfect was that to show her familiar. It would change shape occasional, usually showing as a dog, sometimes a wolf, a turtle, a cat, a cougar... It tended to change as her mood or need did.

She was finally allowed into the Police Academy when her Magical teachers figured they couldn't teach her anymore. Her mistakes were gonna happen no matter how much they tried.

When they Powers That Be started the Purge, they never recalled Rowan to fight, figuring she'd be more of a liability than an asset, and so left her where she was.

Rowan found she was good as a cop. Graduated top of her class, Expert Marksman, Most Likely to Succeed, Miss Congeniality, etc etc. She really was good at it. A shock for her in truth. She had always been the oddball with her own kind with her unreliable magic, but for once she fit in.

Having graduated she found herself pulled to Ravenhurst. She applied as a cop, hoping to be hired, and maybe, because she was a Witch, she could seek to be a liaison to the Supernatural community. She was a by the rules kinda girl, she didn't think anyone should get special treatment. But then she was still fresh faced from the Academy, and had yet to be jaded by the real world. She finally got that all important call. Deputy Sheriff Angelis telling her she got the job. She was now officially the happiest woman on earth!
Back to top Go down

Rowan Mayfair
Page 1 of 1