Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

David Hammerthall search results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Hammerthall

David Hammerthall

David Hammerthall search results Empty
PostSubject: David Hammerthall search results   David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 7:29 am

My character has a long and fairly jaded, public record. There are cops, hackers, hell fbi agents running rampant in this town, and shit, with all the hot noise, dead bodies, random crazy shit going on in Ravenhurst I presume someone would think to google all of the new kids in town, if not run a criminal background check.

So I'm going to divulge his searchable history to those who can use this knowledge icly.

Criminal background: various possession charges, public exposure at a concert, inciting a riot at that same show (fangirls didn't want him to get arrested), a host of traffic violations and one indecent liberties with a minor, charged, found innocent.

His search on google or the ic likeness there of finds pages of results.

Recent results include his arrest with said minor. Supposedly he was found innocent as the girl had a fake id and got through a few security checkpoints.

Both the girl and Hammerthall told police that he did, in fact, check her id.

In recent news also, he departed from his band, Our Mother, with a royalty agreement just before the band signed a contract with a large label. A rep for the record company commented, "We regret that David won't be with Our Mother for their first European tour. Replacing him will be a challenge, but we do wish him the best. Leaving Our Mother was Mr. Hammerthall's decision, and was not forced on him due to his recent legal dealings."

Our Mother was a local hit in Seattle, and boasts impressive sales in several European countries.

There are articles, images, discussing and depicting relationships with various women, and only one of them reoccurring, a cherry bombed, full figured beauty well known to the Seattle/Vancouver music circuit, one Charlie Drown, who was reported to be a very close friend, with rumors of them dating. (She said it was ok to steal her likeness for rp)

He was reported missing by his grandmother several times over the past decade.

He is 34 years of age.
Showing in an article in Men's Health, he was reported to say that the only cardio he believes in is vigorous *censored*. He was asked about having been in Seminary as a young age, and what made him leave serving the church, to which he replied, "It wasn't for me. I wasn't simple enough to blindly follow directives."

The band toured with a music festival, landing the group in an interview with Guitar Magazine, where David was quoted as saying, "I can't believe you guys wanted to talk to us, our guitarist sucks."

Later that evening Hammerthall was hospitalized, and Our Mother's lead guitarist was arrested, brought up on charges. Hammerthall told reporters, "I didn't see him coming, he's lucky I didn't. I don't want to press charges I want to beat his face."

There are a few femmes in Seattle David had to file restraining orders against.

Lots of rumors, angry forums about the band's lyrics, about the stage performances and it's uses of sacrilegious symbology has various Christian groups enraged. There are likely people in the Washington State area that pray for his judgement being hellfire.
There's an image of him on stage, wearing his traditional black makeup and leather, kneeling and praying to a crucifix which boasted a nude female form instead of that of Christ, another picture where he appears to be covered in blood while screaming into a microphone.

And that's it, for now.
Back to top Go down
SilverBones

SilverBones

PostSubject: Re: David Hammerthall search results   David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Every time I search for him, I come up with pictures of some cartoon that was on [Adult Swim]...

...wierd.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David Hammerthall

David Hammerthall

PostSubject: Re: David Hammerthall search results   David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:23 pm

SilverBones wrote:
Every time I search for him, I come up with pictures of some cartoon that was on [Adult Swim]...

...wierd.

Very Happy

Haters wanna hate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hammerthall search results   David Hammerthall search results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hammerthall search results
Page 1 of 1