Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Getting to knoooow you...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBones

SilverBones

Getting to knoooow you... Empty
PostSubject: Getting to knoooow you...   Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm

So since there is nothing in this forum, I figured i would start off a quick... 1st Life meet-and-greet thread. We have a place for character bios but what about the players?

Tell you what, I'll start.

My name is BEAR, but I go by SilverBones in my gaming circles. I also run a YouTube channel called TheHiddenRedcoat and I am an avid Role player of over 20 years.

Although I was born in a sleepy little town in England, I now live in California, USA and have been there for the last 7 years.

I play Wolfgang 'Woozie' Jorga here on sim, and I am half-playing Marc Reinhart, the new Sheriff's Deputy. You can find me on sim usually in the evenings, and please feel free to contact me in-game for some RP!

I am also down for some Forum RP if anyone is interested!
Back to top Go down
AlexHannibal

AlexHannibal

PostSubject: Re: Getting to knoooow you...   Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 am

My name is HD, and I'm a roleplay addict. I live in Dallas TX, and we're allowed to shoot people for pretty much any reason down here, so let a brother know before you stop by.

Ha.

No really, call first.

Anyway I work a high stress job in RL, and I've been rp'ing in SL to blow off steam - its fun! I hope you RP with me, and I hope you have fun when you do.

I'm old - older than Grey, anyway. If someone thinks they can top my oldness, PM me with your age, and I'll hand over the crown if you win.

I've been roleplaying since my mom made my older brother let me play D&D with him and his friends when I was 7. He was the DM and killed my characters pretty much as soon as we started every game. But when they stopped playing, I didn't. Off and on I played through school, high school, college, post college...

Occassionally I still get roped into running a campaign for old friends, and I do so over a program called fantasy grounds which does ok at replicating tabletop fun when combined with Skype.

I've played and run everything from 1st ed D&D to the current, Star Wars d6 and on, Savage Worlds, every version of Call of Cthulu I know about... and hell I just like roleplaying. Message me if you want to geek out over something, I probably geek out over it too.

But no bronies. Sorry, just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Getting to knoooow you...   Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 am

I'm Kel. I go by Batman.

I thought I was the oldest here, but that's not true because I know Lexie is older than ME.  Shocked  (Tabbie, too...)

Speaking of Tabbie, I bet Tabbie in 2011 and her and I fell head-over-heels in love. We've been married ever since!

Okay, okay...

For real, I joined SL in 2011 in hopes to go to Gor after RPing in IRC/AOL Gor since the dawn of AOL. I went through some pretty tough RL stuff and needed a break and something to amuse me, so I signed up for SL.

Gor didn't impress me too much, so I brought on my other character, my long-running Brujah from vtm, Keliah Angelis, who I've been playing since the dawn of internet RP.

I've been in Ravenhurst since I joined. It was the first SIM I went to and I was hooked. Great stories, great people...

I live in FL (Southwest)
I am a student and work full time
I like kitties
My stunt double is Lexie
I like taking photographs in SL
I have a pose store

Um, that's all...
Back to top Go down
bones85

bones85

PostSubject: Mr Devin   Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 am

IT dutch guy.

I have had an interest in the language english since I was young and than led out to roleplaying. Been to a number of sims since than. I am also known to frequent seedy places.

I played a million games from SNES to the computer and using emulators for the playstation. My hobbies consist of technology, science fiction and the supernatural.

I work full time and wake up very early in the morning to get my things straight through the day. You will not see me much in Ravenhurst. But I like the activity that is going on over there.

My name is Rob, or Robb for english pronounciation. Lastname means bones. If I write it down in my language you will trip over your own syllables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to knoooow you...   Getting to knoooow you... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to knoooow you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: Roleplay Info and OOC :: OOC Chatter-
Jump to: