Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Blood - Breakfast of Champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keliah Angelis

Keliah Angelis

Blood - Breakfast of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Blood - Breakfast of Champions   Blood - Breakfast of Champions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm

BLOOD AND YOU:

Races:

Demon Blood - Demon blood is essentially human blood because the demon needs a human host in order to survive. Snacking on a demon will grant you the same nourishment as a human.

Fae Blood - Tastes sweet. Very nourishing. Gives the vampire a sort of high, can cause hallucinations, or put them in a state of euphoria. This can impair the vampire's senses, depending on your character. Fae blood is very addictive.

Wolf Blood - The ultimate Red Bull. Makes you more powerful for a short time. Powers are easier to use. Strength, speed are increased. Wounds heal much faster.

Witch Blood - More nourishing and 'lighter' than a regular human's blood. You can take more and store for a longer period of time. This makes the blood very prized as it requires less feeding.

Human Blood - Mmmm, people. Human blood is, and will always be, the fount of life for vampires. More readily available, easier to come by. A vampire can not survive solely on the blood of other races. It needs human blood in order to remain animated.

Vampire Blood - Almost an act of sex for some. Very intimate. May allow for the exchange of memories. It's a pleasurable experience. Some vampires have a weakness in their blood that makes them irresistible to other vampires. Others carry a weakness that makes them unpalatable.

Blood from a blood bank - Once the blood leaves the body it is no longer 'alive'. Blood from a blood bank or 'bagged' blood will make you weaker. You will remain awake and animated, but you will grow weaker to the point that your stats are the similar to a regular human.

Blood from an animal - Animal blood is much the same as blood from a blood bank, though the effects of weakness take longer. Blood from animals will fill you up, but powers will eventually wane.

Feeding:

How Often? The vampire only needs to feed once every two weeks, but that's pushing the envelope. Essentially, that's going from a full tank to fumes. If you have a character that's prone to frenzy, probably one shouldn't wait that long.

How Much? Only a pint will do the trick.

The Kiss is what most vampire's refer to the act of feeding. A vampire naturally has the gift to put a human in a state of pleasure. This is why we have blood dolls - humans who are addicted to the act of being victimized. The act of penetration of fang on flesh yields no pain, unless of course that vampire has that as a weakness.

Back to top Go down

Blood - Breakfast of Champions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: Races of Ravenhurst :: Vampires-
Jump to: