Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

And the Academy Award goes to...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverBones

SilverBones

And the Academy Award goes to... Empty
PostSubject: And the Academy Award goes to...   And the Academy Award goes to... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Xander, Rowan, Gracey and Jak.

That was a great scene last night and it went perfectly! Sorry to hear you got arrested Jak, but great job to Rowan for bringing in my killer and avenging me!

You guys are fantastic writers and it is my pleasure to be on the Sim!
Back to top Go down

And the Academy Award goes to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: Roleplay Info and OOC :: OOC Chatter-
Jump to: