Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Kole Erikson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kole Erikson

Kole Erikson Empty
PostSubject: Kole Erikson   Kole Erikson I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 am

Name: Kole Thomas Erikson
Nationality: Half German/Half English
Occupation: Ex-Performer, Current owner of Salle de Jeux aka The Jeux.

There are three things you'd notice when you first met Kole. First thing you would notice is his pale skin, near white hair and dark shades. The second thing you'd notice about Kole is his smell of sunblock, cigarette smoke and that hint of french cologne. And what is the third? His pearly white shit-eating grin of course.

Kole is interesting to say the least, from his appearance and accent to his sayings and wording to his life. He's a joker and smoker, a european far from home whose some how ended up in this strange little town. And despite his upbringing, his family and his deep knowledge of illusion and stage magic, Kole is completely unaware of the supernatural world and is skeptical of it.

How did he end up here? Well, southern California is no place for his pale skin and when he heard from a pair of hobos about some sort odd little town up north, he decided to pop by and check it out. What he didn't know was that his past would catch up with him and follow him to this little town. Thankfully, Kole was pleased with this and planned to settle down in town. However, finding a job was not the easiest thing in the world and so... Kole, along with the other members of his 'familie' opened the Jeux in hopes of earning an honest living while occasionally doing what they love.

But as time presses on, he wonders if he has made the right decision... as Ravenhurst slips into chaos.
Back to top Go down

Kole Erikson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Introduce Yourself - Character Bios-
Jump to: