Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Drake Montgomery Del'acord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roveramaterasu

Drake Montgomery Del'acord Empty
PostSubject: Drake Montgomery Del'acord   Drake Montgomery Del'acord I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Race:human witch
Ethnicity:French American
Language: French, English

the Del'acord clan
   The Del'acord clan was driven out of france before the birth of Drake. his parents had been trying to help the werewolves with their fertility issues, through such magical intervention a spell went wrong and the alpha, who had aggreed to be the test subject in hopes he could have a child with his mate, was killed. the pack was angered but none where going to do anything as per his orders, however thanks to the new alpha pushing them they charged. and thus the clan was in america now, drakes mother, father,aunt and grandfather moved to america, here in maine they built a small home in the woods, made a garden and started a life. drake was born shortly after with his twin brother, and his sisters came soon after that, they had a large loving family now and the witches where secluded, only to leave their home within the woods for school. that was most of his life, until the age of 8 when his parents opened up an occult shop in a small city, it was wildly popular not only did they sell witchcraft supplies but also medicinal herbs and spices none of the mundane as they called them new they where real witches. it was here, and the green houses that drake spent most of his free time learning about the herbs and about how they are used.
Back to top Go down

Drake Montgomery Del'acord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Introduce Yourself - Character Bios-
Jump to: