Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Kismet Rosen (Work In Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kismet Farstrider

Kismet Farstrider

Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Kismet Rosen (Work In Progress)   Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Kismet Rosen  (Work In Progress) Kismet_October
========================================
✎ BASIC INFO
CHARACTER NAME:  Kismet Rosen
FAE TYPE:   Sidhe  - Unseelie                
CHARACTER AGE (must be over 19): 125  (1889 ireland)
✎ ABILITIES:
ELEMENTAL: Water
PSYCHIC 1: Telekinesis
PSYCHIC 2: Telepathy
COMBAT:  Kiss of Birds

✎ BACKGROUND STORY (Work in Progress)
Kismet has often used a mask that is soft spoken, and shy. It is an easy mask for her to wear as she is delicate, small, and very non-threatening in appearance. However, most humans, and some supernaturals, would feel a little... aroused or attracted to her. She is after all Sidhe, so the attraction of other species is very prominent in her, (such is the case with most Sidhe) she is Unseelie, so unlike the adoration and trust one would feel to a Seelie, that allure is filled with darkness and often times associated with kink. The feeling one would get in deep dark ark places, covered, or controlled with cool chains, accompanied by a brush of silk to cause a shiver of delight to run down one spine! Thankfully, (or disappointingly enough) most humans chalk that rush down there spine to raging hormones!

Her abilities, demeanor, and stature made it easy for her to hide amongst humans. She, of course, used her glamor to hide her non-human characteristics; The skin so pale it is nearly translucent, her ass length hair that shimmers like the inside of a sea shell, and eyes that ranged in color from the crimson around her pupal, to the lilac of her iris, and finally capped off with a ring of color that is a shade of blue so fare it compares to the sky on a clear sunny day.

During her life time she found a passion for healing, and a deep caring for humans despite their hatred of her kind. She has traveled the world learning to heal as they would- using a bit of her magic only when she would not be caught, to tip the balance in special cases. She transferred from hospital to hospital, changing her name and identity to keep the fact she wasn't aging a secret. Her rather kind ways are the polar opposite of a fae from her court, but even the Unseelie need someone to heal them when their court politics, and wars cause injury.

If you haven't seen this woman around,it is very likely that recent events have caused her to become rather reclusive! You can find her buried in the stacks at the Ravenhurst Library.. Despite their very small selection she is very proud of the fact that when you walk into her place of business it no longer smells of rotting paper. Now it smells of old, and well taken care of books!

✎ LIST WEAPONS
-- always concealed
Small Knife for personal protection
Small first aid kit for emergencies
pepper spray
Back to top Go down

Kismet Rosen (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1