Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Izonaka Naminosaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
izonaka naminosaki

Izonaka Naminosaki Empty
PostSubject: Izonaka Naminosaki   Izonaka Naminosaki I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:56 am

========================================
✎ IDENTIFY YOUR CHARACTER: Vampire
CHARACTER NAME: Same as above
CHARACTER AGE (must be over 19): looks 30 (300)

✎ LIST YOUR SPECIAL ABILITIES:
ABILITIES
1. Immortality
2. Enhanced perception ( hearing, smell and vision including night vision)
3. Speed and Strength ( Four times that of a peak human)
4. Quick Healing
-- broken bone, 2 in-turn posts
-- a shotgun blast, 5 in-turn posts
-- third degree burns, 3 days of actual role-play
5. Enhanced Toughness (roughly that of light armor)
6. Basic Mind Control
-- With eye contact the vampire may control the mind of the victim (excluding other supernaturals/vampires). Simple commands may be given, memories can be edited or erased. This will have no long lasting effect on the nature of the victim.

Rubescent -  The vampire’s body is warm and his/her skin has a normal, healthy glow looking very similar to a human.

Presence 1 - The Vampire gains a temporary boost to charisma, seeming more like-able, and attracting the attention of all that can see or hear the Vampire. Typically a good ability for leaders. Once the vampire employs this power, those who are near him or her want to be closer to him or her. It is an immediate and intense attraction, but not so overpowering that those afflicted lose their sense of self-preservation. Danger breaks the spell of fascination, as does leaving the area. Victims will remember how they felt, though, and this will affect their reactions should they ever encounter the vampire again.

✎ OPTIONAL: CHOOSE BOTH 1 MERIT AND ONE FLAW
Eidetic Memory -  You remember, with perfect detail, things seen and heard. Documents, photographs, conversations, etc., can be committed to memory with only minor concentration.

Glowing eyes - You have the stereotypical glowing eyes of vampire legend, making it hard to maintain the masquerade.

✎ BACKGROUND STORY
Izonaka Naminosaki was a proud samurai that served his shogun well. For his service he was given a bit of land to live comfortably and die on. He worked it well for a few years and by his twenty-ninth birthday was well know as a safe place for a traveler to rest their weary legs. One early morning just before sunrise a woman stopped and asked for a room to sleep in. He was more then happy to oblige her and let her stay the day. Upon his return he found her making a large meal for him. When she said she had to leave for the night but wanted to stay another day he nodded and let her do so. In the early morning he heard a large bit of noise from near his home. Upon investigation he found the woman as she was feeding off a nearby farmer’s goat. He ran as he had not seen such a thing before in his life. She gave chase and caught him, but instead of killing him, she “rewarded him” with eternal life and then disappeared into the night, for nearly three hundred years he has roamed the world, fought in many wars. He has learned many things and is now learning more of the world. He came to Ravenhurst to fulfill a debt of honor by letting Rowan Mayfair know that her man Bryce had been killed on the mainland. And now he has stayed to see just what this island has to offer.
Back to top Go down

Izonaka Naminosaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Introduce Yourself - Character Bios-
Jump to: