Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Sage {WIP}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jadedsins

Sage {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Sage {WIP}   Sage {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:28 am

{This character is a WIP Comments; suggestions; etc are welcome. Ty Doe for introducing me to a new place to RP :3}

========================================
[THE BASICS]
AVI NAME: Fatima Lycia
CHAR NAME: Sage Nash
RACE: Human {Witch - not yet really trained}

AT A GLANCE: Red Hair, Blue Eyes, Short {5ft 5-6in}; Tattoo'd; Her attire ranges from tomboy to trashy{depends on weather/job atm}

JOB EXP: A lil of this & that; Knows a great deal about herbs & how to use them effectively; Knows a good bit about first aid & healing through her knowledge of herbs; Dancer; Waitress; Wanna-be Writer

INTERESTS: Herbs; Herbs; & The study of old shit. Has an interest in family lore-ancestries - looking for her own currently {Would LOVE to actually have fam for her here; if not it works for NPC & WHY She is here in Ravenhurst}; Reading; Dancing; Observation; Writting; & just being nosey.

VALUEABLES/CARRIED CRAP: Pepper Spray; First Aid Kit {scissors; needle thread; alchohol wipes; bottle of water; few different pouchs of herbs both whole & ground; bandaging; neosporin}
BACKGROUND STORY {WIP}
If you went by what 'Gram' told her growing up she was born in a sleepy town called Ravenhurst. At least; that's what 'Gram' told her. If you asked her she couldn't tell you because her memories growing up were with her 'Gram' living in a small house not more then 20-30 mins from beach or forest in Washington.

Sage growing up spent time in the great out doors. Sage was & still is a tomboy. Nosey; somewhat bossy; blunt to a fault. She lived with her 'Gram' til the woman passed away just after her fourteenth birthday. It was then that she was thrust into the foster-care system.

She spent the next few years travelling; or being shuffled from place to place winding up out of the system on her eighteenth birthday. The day she was free to live her own life; make her own choices she was given a fat packet that was ripped; & just a bit dusty from sitting in storage since her 'Grams' death four years ago.

Upon reading the items inside she found herself back in the house she grew up in. Left much the way it was before her only families death years past. It was cleaning the place out she discovered the family tree.

Written in cursive & old as she was if not older she got one name. Her own; at least a variation of it 'Sage N. Ash'. So Nash was simply used by 'Gram' as a last name. She however stuck with the known last name as she dug up more information about her Gram; and her own past.

It took alot of time; effort; and two years of saving but now she has arrived in Ravenhurst. She's not exactly sure what she is expecting to find if anything. To be honest she's not sure why she came; other then something called to her.
Back to top Go down

Sage {WIP}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle :: For Players :: Introduce Yourself - Character Bios-
Jump to: