Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Her home is sinking.. the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tabs Blackthorne

Tabs Blackthorne

Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying Empty
PostSubject: Her home is sinking.. the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying   Her home is sinking..  the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Refuge log star date August 20, 2012

The island has been engulfed in a heavy for over a month now. People have gone missing most citizens left the island for Seattle, when the fog took over the town and power was cut back to a few hours a day.
I remember packing my jeep early in the afternoon on the nineteenth, heading up the old back mountain pass towards Lexie and Skips house. It felt like weeks had passed since I seem anyone. The pug was tucked in safely in his crate and I strapped the crate in the front seat, he loved car rides the fog seemed to have the tiny puppy unnerved.,and he was restless in his crate slightly whining as i started the jeep and headed up the trail through the back mountain pass. The going was slow, cause the fog was so thick and dense. " should have took the main road.. " she muttered as the pug was more restless then ever in his crate. It was then hair stood up on the back if her neck. With the loud screeches howling deep within the fog. Whatever was looming in the dense fog, grabbed her and flung her like a doll from the jeep. Gasping for a breath as she landed willing the energy from the source that was no more. The crystal deep in her pocket throbbed to life upon her will. Giving her little help if any at all. As she could feel the ice of the tentacle ripping at her flesh, as the creature from the fog sucked the energy raw from the islands most elder witch. Tabs lay drained with laboured breathing, as the creature that used the fog to conceal itself was drawn back and away from its victim. The fog has been thick and dense over the island for weeks. Most citizens has left and headed for refuge in Seattle. Tabs goal was to meet the others at their home in the hills. Gather the coven and head to the Blackthorne motel in town. Make a plan and get off the island. Things had been to dangerous for them to stay to much longer. The source of their power held in the island. Was gone now. It seemed life was changing to much.
Back to top Go down

Her home is sinking.. the days leading up to Ravenhurst Dying
Page 1 of 1