Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowan Mayfair

Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski Empty
PostSubject: Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski   Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 am

Arrest Report

Date: 8/12/2014

Arrestee IC Name: Jak Zabinski
Arrestee SL Name: Salentia

Deputy's IC Name: Rowan Mayfair
Deputy's SL Name: Shadoe Ninetails

Victims IC Name: Marc Reinhart  
Victims SL Name: ursamajoris

Charges: Murder of a law enforcement officer

Jail Time needed: Life!!

Bail Amount (if Any): None

Incident Summary: Deputy Reinhart called in that he has spotted the person of interest, one Jak Zabinski, at the corner of Raven and Blackthorn and requested assistance. Myself, and my police dog responded and turned the corner in time to see the suspect fire 2 shots into Deputy Reinhart. The suspect then took off and myself and Fluffy took off after her. She was told to freeze as I identified myself as Law Enforcement, but she did not comply. Once clear of civilians,  I gave her one more warning and opened fire while running, hitting her in the shoulder. But it did not stop the suspect. She kept running, firing the gun she took off Deputy Reinhard at me. One bullet grazed my left arm the other hit my vest. I was still able to finally subdue the suspect and bring her to jail, where I called on Dr Gracey Flanagan to treat the prisoners wounds. Dr Flanagan informed me at that time that my partner Deputy Marc Reinhart was dead, he hadn't survived the shots that apparently hit him in the throat and chest. Suspect then booked for Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer
Back to top Go down

Arrest Report : Jak Zabinski
Page 1 of 1