Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenhurst: The Credence Chronicle

A Second Life RP Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Thank You!
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Chase Calhern Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:49 pm

» Ottavio Santino Salvatore Most just call me Oz.
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby ozwizardof Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

» Taking Care of some Stinky business
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm

» Friday November 13, 2015 Haunted House
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:35 pm

» UPDATE RULES and CHANGES ( UPDATE AUGUST 2015)
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Lexie Ellwyn Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:23 pm

» Peaceful home
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Saphy Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 pm

» Back for unannounced leave of absence.
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

» Claire Dominic
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby Claire Dominic Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:08 am

» Kurt Reinhart - Private Blog / Fiction
Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeby SilverBones Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverBones

SilverBones

Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune Empty
PostSubject: Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune   Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Contact: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: Kerberos Private Security and Investigations - Open Positions, Ravenhurst WA
Description:

Kerberos Private Security and Investigations (KSPI) is a newly-created, privately owned security firm, headquartered on Ravenhurst Island, Washington with several smaller satellite offices in the Seattle and surrounding areas. KSPI is a registered Bail Bondsman firm, as well as PSC to the Department of Justice, assigned to be on call with the Ravenhurst Sheriff’s department and Seattle Police Department.

Currently KSPI is looking for talented individuals to join their team. We are a very tightly-knit group of professionals with a credo of public service and protection at our core. We don’t just need regular bodies to fill boots; we are looking for something extra. We need people who could be described by their peers as superhuman or unnaturally talented. If you think you fall into this category, then you should contact our office by emailing your resume to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by dropping into or calling our office on our main line.

KPSI is an equal-opportunity employer and as part of our inclusive system of hiring, we wish for all of our potential employees to know that we are completely confidential, open to all backgrounds and creeds, and try to work with people who have previous records to find them a job within the security business. If you feel as if you have information that you wish to discuss in private with the business owner, then please make sure to mention that you wish to discuss your details personally.

Positions currently open:

• Operations Manager
  • Administrative Assistant
  • Field Security Agent (Firearms License Required)
  • Field Investigations (Forensic or Police background a plus)
  • Public Relations Officer

All agents who are in possession of a firearms license will be given certification (pending official training) on concealed and open carry permits. All background checks will be made by an independent source and any irregularities will be discussed and considered at length before making any positive or negative decisions based on employment.

Kerberos PSI: Security through Knowing
Back to top Go down

Kerberos Job Ad in the Ravenhurst Tribune
Page 1 of 1